From 1-9 to 9-3, Wyatt tabbed Coach of Year

Bulldogs52

Grown men criticizing a teenager on a message board is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen!!! He was offered a scholarship from a D-1 school... THAT makes him a D-1 recruit!!!

I couldn't of said it better myself..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see where G-Man was bashing him. He said that Muncy simply didn't have the type of season you would expect from a D-1 caliber recruit.

If he was your son perhaps you would see it differently. I agree with BigD.......If I was a parent of a high school football player and my kid was the target of these unsolicited negative comments I would be ready to kill……..there simply is no excuse for an adult to deride individual teenage athletes. I’m sure he will use the guise of “freedom of speech†and say that his opinion of Muncy is a valid topic to discuss on a sports forum, but it’s not, and only a jerk would make derogatory comments about a teenager to a large public audience.

I will say that I’m very happy for Will Cole that he is receiving recognition for his outstanding performance this year, especially after the two years of crap that he and his family had to endure on this forum…..

If he was your son perhaps you would see it differently. I agree with BigD.......If I was a parent of a high school football player and my kid was the target of these unsolicited negative comments I would be ready to kill……..there simply is no excuse for an adult to deride individual teenage athletes. I’m sure he will use the guise of “freedom of speech†and say that his opinion of Muncy is a valid topic to discuss on a sports forum, but it’s not, and only a jerk would make derogatory comments about a teenager to a large public audience.

I will say that I’m very happy for Will Cole that he is receiving recognition for his outstanding performance this year, especially after the two years of crap that he and his family had to endure on this forum…..

So it's negative or even derogatory to have an opinion that a player had a good season but didn't have a "great" season? Some parent should be ready to kill because someone else used the word good and not great in regards to their son? ..."Did you hear what that guy said about my son, said he had a good season".........

I don't have an opinion, I'm certain he's a strong player, I'm simply pointing out nothing wrong posted in my opinion.

GMan's post above was sarcasm. He has repeatedly criticized Muncy in other posts for being what he calls "Not a true D-1 recruit"

As for this thread. I completely agree that Cole was the most deserving of the award.

Muncy size is good, and that is what wake forest is looking for because boys that size and has that ability to go to the next stage is rare, height is a major problem for this area. congrats for muncy

I don't see where G-Man was bashing him. He said that Muncy simply didn't have the type of season you would expect from a D-1 caliber recruit.

He has said many of times in other post that he is not deserving of the D-1 scholarship.

GMan's post above was sarcasm. He has repeatedly criticized Muncy in other posts for being what he calls "Not a true D-1 recruit"

As for this thread. I completely agree that Cole was the most deserving of the award.

This thread had nothing to do with Will Cole, it was about Bobby Wyatt winning the Coach of the Year.

He has said many of times in other post that he is not deserving of the D-1 scholarship.

Just a bunch of haters.....lol....but Matt is my baby cousin so I think its hilarious....

Guess all those other D-1 recruits aren't really D-1 material either...lol....all the local "experts" should quit their jobs and start covering high school football now

Edited by dawgs05

Personal opinions aside, he only stated that according to stats Will Cole did have a better season than Muncy. And he did. Therefore, he is more deserving of the award. You people need to quit getting your panties in a wad about something that wasn't even said. And big d, if you don't like what is said, you could always go back to the Richlands boards......

Coles family had to endure crap on this forum? This is news to me.... Please fill me in if you wouldnt mind...

Personal opinions aside, he only stated that according to stats Will Cole did have a better season than Muncy. And he did. Therefore, he is more deserving of the award. You people need to quit getting your panties in a wad about something that wasn't even said. And big d, if you don't like what is said, you could always go back to the Richlands boards......

BigD is back? Really?.....and causing trouble already he is?

is will cole going to play college football?if so has anyone heard were?he has an outstanding arm,and if he gets with the right program could be a competetive player at the next level.just wandering.

Well I guess I'm the only one that remembers the public apology stated by G-man for saying some things on here about Will Cole and the Cole family???? Because it seems as if he was hating on Cole at that time and let's everybody guess who's the new kid to hate on????

Edited by Fighton_3

Coles family had to endure crap on this forum? This is news to me.... Please fill me in if you wouldnt mind...

Well I guess I'm the only one that remembers the public apology stated by G-man for saying some things on here about Will Cole and the Cole family???? Because it seems as if he was hating on Cole at that time and let's everybody guess who's the new kid to hate on????

I guess bluefieldRocks doesn't pay attention to the things written on these forums.

I never said anything about Cole's "abilities"...he has those. If you remember correctly, I made comments in regards to something else that worried the Cole family...his abilities on the field had nothing to do with it...

Pat WHite looks like a beast there.....sad to say dec 27 is his final game.....

I know right? luckily I got to attend the USF game and see his final home game...and I got a ticket to the bowl game in Charlotte, so i'll get to see his final NCAA game peroid..

I know right? luckily I got to attend the USF game and see his final home game...and I got a ticket to the bowl game in Charlotte, so i'll get to see his final NCAA game peroid..

I wanted to go but the roads were way too bad......yeah, i'll be in Charlotte myself

is will cole going to play college football?if so has anyone heard were?he has an outstanding arm,and if he gets with the right program could be a competetive player at the next level.just wandering.
cole had an in-home visit by a vt coach recently. he may be an invited walk-on there.

as for cole and muncy, it's great to see guys from swva get looks and offers. however, i don't think either will make much noise at the next level. hope they prove me wrong.