Swd 2009

rhs_33

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and he was a great one, but he didn't go 22-1 by himself. The strength will be all the returning seniors in the starting lineup. Keene, Sizemore, etc., will get the job done on the mound.

Richlands sucks! With their last senior class gone they wont be anything for a while.

If Richlands sucks, that means Tazewell must swallow cause last time I checked Richlands has won the district four years in a row. What makes you think Tazewell is going to be so amazing, I don't think the Pocy boys can save you in baseball :(

If Richlands sucks, that means Tazewell must swallow cause last time I checked Richlands has won the district four years in a row. What makes you think Tazewell is going to be so amazing, I don't think the Pocy boys can save you in baseball :(

queer much?

You think your cool don't u homo? Everybody knows Tazewell, Abingdon, and Richlands are the main 3 in SWD baseball. Nobody said anything about Tazewell being "amazing" but yea, we'll let the talking be done on the diamond. That was completely unnecessary for you to say anything about Pocy. Grow up

I heard andrew froy from graham was nasty at 2nd base, like a D1 recruit or something. Graham goes all the way this year!!!!!

One player does not a baseball team make.

And unless there has been some major work done in Bluefield, VA, Graham will do exactly what they've always done, for the past 18 years, anyway. Sad, but true. And I hope it changes soon.

I heard andrew froy from graham was nasty at 2nd base, like a D1 recruit or something. Graham goes all the way this year!!!!!

That's funny, I remember when I had my first beer.

Whats Graham record over the last couple years? I doubt things will change this year for them.

What was the purpose of bringing Pocy into this??

What was the purpose of bringing Pocy into this??

I don't know maybe cause you guys bring them into every other discussion. I'm not downgrading the Pocy boys, I'm just saying they won't be able to save Tazewell in baseball as they've saved them in every other sport, take it as a compliment. I know it's hard to believe someone from Richlands has something decent to say about a human being.

And about Step Brothers, I bet you liked the scene where he T-bagged the drumset.

I don't know maybe cause you guys bring them into every other discussion. I'm not downgrading the Pocy boys, I'm just saying they won't be able to save Tazewell in baseball as they've saved them in every other sport, take it as a compliment. I know it's hard to believe someone from Richlands has something decent to say about a human being.

And about Step Brothers, I bet you liked the scene where he T-bagged the drumset.

how do you know the pocy kids couldn't "save" them in baseball too?

i mean really, what if they will?

i'm pretty sure you know nothing about that.

Good point, seeing how the had a great baseball program at Pocy. But they are good athletes, put them in the outfield and DH for them.

Tazewell already has a great outfield and they are all underclassmen with the exception of one and he is a junior. All have good strong arms and should do very well.

On StepBrothers the scene when he t-bagged the drumset was hilarious, and I thought that there were parts that were even funnier. This house is a prison on planet bull**** in a galaxy of this sucks camel d***s. rofl

You think your cool don't u homo? Everybody knows Tazewell, Abingdon, and Richlands are the main 3 in SWD baseball. Nobody said anything about Tazewell being "amazing" but yea, we'll let the talking be done on the diamond. That was completely unnecessary for you to say anything about Pocy. Grow up

Idk thats hard to say...I don't think there is any main team coming into the season (SWD.) Yeah Richlands has won district I think 3 years in a row but they lost there ace..and yes I know one player don't make a team but anytime you lose your number 1 pitcher its going to take a bit out of your roatation. Tazewell almost lost to Grundy last year, 1 or 2 big errors cost them the game. I havent much from Abingdon...do they have people coming back or they lost some people?

I think it will be a wide open race to see who wins the district this year

How do you know for a fact Coach Tompkins has done anything? I think you need to re-evaluate your sources before you throw out false statements!! You have probably never seen Carroll County play besides in Bluefield. That is the dumbest thing I have heard in a while. What is he doing, corking bats? Give me a break.

coach campbell told me...thomkins had to go before the district for like a hearing