Swd 2009

rhs_33

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion has all their returning starters from last year, with the exception of two seniors from last year that did nothing but drag the team down. The canes will be a threat in 2009

Unless yall have just improved A LOT, Marion will definitely not be a threat to anyone. They didn't even care how bad they sucked last year and believe me, it was bad. Maybe thats just because of the two you mentioned bringing the team down, idk. I just don't see them improving enough to be a threat..

yea well we could practice more like tazewell if we had the facilities......and i cant speak for the rest of the team but my i with my dads help have a casey juggs pro pitching machine and prac 2-3 days a week until it gets two cold and snowy to do so....but thanks for the comment

and the little league program died bc there were too many chiefs and not enough indians....two groups of parents killed

Or Abington.

Unless yall have just improved A LOT, Marion will definitely not be a threat to anyone. They didn't even care how bad they sucked last year and believe me, it was bad. Maybe thats just because of the two you mentioned bringing the team down, idk. I just don't see them improving enough to be a threat..

The team had alot of talent last year but if you play baseball you should know if you got those few who are negitive then the rest of the team is going to fell shortly behind.

Edited by 54_rakes_5

we have no lights and have always practiced everyday and he works almost everyday at the bank...now do the math....i heard that couch marrs appointed CHASE ELSWICK to be head coach :( but im keeping my mouth shut on it

wow..no lights...be glad you have a field to play on...

Or Abington.

Dude, it's AbingDon. With a D. Come on now. And i know a few people can bring the team down but during our 2 games with them last year, it didn't look like ANYONE cared one bit about the game of baseball. Obviously that's not the case because some of you have to love the game but I saw no emotion out of Marion last year except for goofing off and making jokes about some of their own players. Don't ask me who because idk, just saying...

wow..no lights...be glad you have a field to play on...

Don't yall have a really nice park up there that the minor league team plays on? Do they not let yall play there or what's the deal with that?

Graham will be the best team in the SWD hands down. All other teams can't compete with us. The SWD title is in the bag like the presents for the kiddies.

Surely to God you are not serious......

Graham will be the best team in the SWD hands down. All other teams can't compete with us. The SWD title is in the bag like the presents for the kiddies.

That will only happen if they move to an 1A district!!!!!! haha, and that still might not happen lol!!!!

Edited by dodirty2012

wow that is not froy someone is on his name dont pay any attention to that haha froy u need to keep ur password to yourself or stop getting on in school where people can get back on your name. and if that is really u stop talkiing that stuff but im pretty sure it wasn't u

wow that is not froy someone is on his name dont pay any attention to that haha froy u need to keep ur password to yourself or stop getting on in school where people can get back on your name. and if that is really u stop talkiing that stuff but im pretty sure it wasn't u

stop trien to cover for him cause he knows he is wrong

stop trien to cover for him cause he knows he is wrong

im not covering for him i just saying i know him very well and hes the last person that would ever say that thats all so im saying i think he left is name up at school and someone posted that

im not covering for him i just saying i know him very well and hes the last person that would ever say that thats all so im saying i think he left is name up at school and someone posted that

it was prob you that did it if anyone... and he found out and punked you into doin this. cause i know you are easy to punk. i have already done it.;)