Will Cole makes history, wins the Kennedy Award

Bluefield_Rules

will cole aint that good. its west virginia football. plus he sucked at graham he couldnt do anything right.

something sucks at Graham but it wasn't Will Cole. West Virginia football? what the hell does that mean? WHAT AN IDIOT!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will cole aint that good. its west virginia football. plus he sucked at graham he couldnt do anything right.

He couldn't do anything right because of shitty coaching. And shitty blocking too. You might know something on both of those fronts......A state title, and a Kennedy award proves how good he is. You would think that daddy would have figured that out by now, but maybe he is dumber than even I thought. That is why he was 4-7 last year.

Will aint that good? And who does do anything right at graham other than the girls basketball coach? If he was 2inches taller hed be a 3 or 4 star recruit. He has a rocket arm. Great mechanics, Great vision, And he threw for 3,000 yards with cody wassum and levi at reciever, with a mediocre o line. Once he gets time to throw and good recievers he will show his ability. Im from tazewell and when i saw him play south charleston, he impressed me, and that was his worst game of the year.

Saw Will Cole and family on VT Campus today talking with Billy Hite.. Does anyone know if he's plannin on visiting anywhere else anytime soon??

I'd be very surprised if Cole didn't take the invited walk-on offer and end up in Blacksburg. It's my understanding that the young man has been a huge Hokie fan his entire life.

Good for Will. The other poster is right, I have known will for a few years and he is a huge Hokie fan. I am proud of him for following his dream. The one thing I feel sure of is he will work hard and make the most of the opportunity, both on the field and in the classroom.

DO you guys actually think he'll ever see the field @ Va. Tech?

He may and may not who knows. It's going to depend on his progression and the people who he competes against. I'm not sure, but wasn't he a tad short for QB? He may at 6 or taller, I don't know. I wish him well. I talked to him once before and he professed his love for hokie land. You can't fault him for wanting to go to a D1 school. Tech is close to home for him, it's a chance to play at a D1 school even if it would be at a diff position, and it wold be great experience if he ever wanted to coach.

Congrats to him.