Richlands

yepyep7

lol I loved Richland's crowd, like the stuff they said to me was funny, like it made me laugh, i didnt get offended in it..its all good fun...a few good one's that I enjoyed from the game were..

in no order..

1.Where's your Wal-Mart? (laughed for 5 mins haha)

2.Let's play football (enough said)

3. Where's your ring's

4. GWC 15 (our response to the ring question haha)

anyone have any other one's they liked?

All the more reason to talk trash my friend.... In fact the mafia is undefeated

Maybe they should use their "creativity" for something more constructive.

Not to mention the children at these games that hear all that garbage.

dude do not tell me u have never yelled anything at a ref or gotten excited at a game. all the mafia does is get excited about the game in an organized manner. we tried to channel our creativity into science projects but it just didn't work out for us. we r a bunch of guys who get together to have fun and support our school at some basketball games. i don't know if you know this but people do that kind of thing all across the country. college student sections say alot worse things than the mafia. now i'm sorry it may have an adverse effect on the precious players on the court but thats kind of the point. after playing tazewell this year in playoffs in football i have heard alot worse things come from the mouths of adults directed towards high school kids. do not get on here and act all high and mighty and criticize a bunch of high school kids that r trying to have some fun when u urself r guilty in the same way. the mafia does not use profanity. i mean come on our worst chant is H-O-M-O. is that really that bad? we r tired of hearing all these people criticize us and act like they have never yelled at a basketball game. i'm pretty sure if our own school administrators don't get mad at the mafia, no one should. a rowdy student section is not an uncommon thing around the country. there's just none in southwest virginia because all the kids r out smoking pot on friday nights. just let us have some fun and keep ur negative comments to yourself.

dude do not tell me u have never yelled anything at a ref or gotten excited at a game. all the mafia does is get excited about the game in an organized manner. we tried to channel our creativity into science projects but it just didn't work out for us. we r a bunch of guys who get together to have fun and support our school at some basketball games. i don't know if you know this but people do that kind of thing all across the country. college student sections say alot worse things than the mafia. now i'm sorry it may have an adverse effect on the precious players on the court but thats kind of the point. after playing tazewell this year in playoffs in football i have heard alot worse things come from the mouths of adults directed towards high school kids. do not get on here and act all high and mighty and criticize a bunch of high school kids that r trying to have some fun when u urself r guilty in the same way. the mafia does not use profanity. i mean come on our worst chant is H-O-M-O. is that really that bad? we r tired of hearing all these people criticize us and act like they have never yelled at a basketball game. i'm pretty sure if our own school administrators don't get mad at the mafia, no one should. a rowdy student section is not an uncommon thing around the country. there's just none in southwest virginia because all the kids r out smoking pot on friday nights. just let us have some fun and keep ur negative comments to yourself.

There is nothing wrong with a "rowdy" student section, but when you get into things that fall under "hate" or bullying then I'm surprised that the admin at the school didn't quiet them or ask them to leave.

I love a good student section. But come on, H-O-M-O.....geez how 7th grade is that? Also, why would you want to have lost to a bunch of Homos? I mean that is what is basically being said when do that.

Some things are hilarious, but keep it descent.

There is nothing wrong with a "rowdy" student section, but when you get into things that fall under "hate" or bullying then I'm surprised that the admin at the school didn't quiet them or ask them to leave.

I love a good student section. But come on, H-O-M-O.....geez how 7th grade is that? Also, why would you want to have lost to a bunch of Homos? I mean that is what is basically being said when do that.

Some things are hilarious, but keep it descent.

There is no hate or bullying. Each of those kids has a smile on his or her face the entire time. I know many of them and there isn't a bad person in the group. These games happen for THEM not us.

I love a good student section. But come on, H-O-M-O.....geez how 7th grade is that? Also, why would you want to have lost to a bunch of Homos? I mean that is what is basically being said when do that chant

Dude I don't think the mafia have ever lost to anyone we don't care what goes on in the game all we care about is having a good time and having an effect on the game Richlands is never very good at basketball but the mafia is still there every game going crazy so to answer ur question the mafia hasn't lost to anyone including the people we call homos to distract them when they r shooting free throws we haven't even been challenged by a student section yet we would love to have a challenge

AMEN...ive been told by someone that Im very close to that in the late 80's people would cuss the refs and opposing teams... Its nothing but a bunch of kids who r trying to get in the heads of the players and try to make an effect on the outcome of the game...The Mafia is the "6th Man" like the 12th man in football...and the only thing close to profanity The Mafia has used is "Push It" and The Mafia has quit that after they were threatend...so just remember its for the kids

the next time they start anything just chant back "CLEEET GAAAATEEEE" over and over again until they shut up...then moon them.

First of all i was 2 when that happened and secondly hairy cracks do not effect the mafia whatsoever lol

the next time they start anything just chant back "CLEEET GAAAATEEEE" over and over again until they shut up...then moon them.

If someone mooned the mafia I would have to give them props because that is pretty tough and they would most definitely get kicked out so props to whoever moons the mafia but I will warn u if u moon the mafia they will only get crazier and as for the cleat chant alot of the mafia members weren't even born when that happened so u can't really do that one but if u do the mafia will have a quick comeback for u

what was really wrong of the mafia is when they kept making out of the way comments to coach carlock saying take off your daddy's suit they know that his father had passed

and that is something that you just don't do. and when graham chanted that about gunner that was wrong also two wrongs don't make a right. im all for having fun but you have to draw the line when it starts getting personal. that could lead to bigger problems then just chants back and forth. me as well as others was really offended when they said that about coach carlock and i know the mafia as well as others was offended when that was said about gunner. The knife cuts both ways so just keep clean and smooth. don't get personal because you may say something to the wrong person and find yourself in a sticky situation.

It almost seems like they're TRYING to cross the line to see how much they can get away with, which is completely ridiculous and shows how much character they really have.

I didn't know about the Carlock comment until just now but, seriously????

From a Tazewell fan, how low can you get??????? That is unacceptable.

I think it's fine to talk about the football season cause it's done and over with, no harm no foul. In all honesty I'm sure every other school would do the same thing.