Tazewell and Graham

dreason

Graham, whos going to stop plamer,bryant,and harris.

ohhhh god who can stop them? i wonder if the cavs will let tazewell borrow lebron james for this game? that'll be the only way to stop those all-stars.

with that being said... jason palmer is pretty good lol

ohhhh god who can stop them? i wonder if the cavs will let tazewell borrow lebron james for this game? that'll be the only way to stop those all-stars.

with that being said... jason palmer is pretty good lol

lmao

Tazewell is a much better team than graham doesn't mean the dawgs will win but if tazewell has a decent shooting night and makes graham shoot the ball from outside tazewell will win easily.

Yeah. Ok buddy. The final score was 79 to 61 Graham over Tazewell.

Graham played well tonite. I was impressed with their quickness. Should be a good matchup with Abingdon, although I see they lost to Marion tonite. Tazewell played hard with the players they have, and I was told it was their fourth game in five nights. Give them credit.

Yeah. Ok buddy. The final score was 79 to 61 Graham over Tazewell.

dude i said it in the post itself that the dawgs won't necassarily win anyone can beat anyone on any given night i was just saying that i felt tazewell would come out on top having played against both teams but i was wrong.

i do not understand why people are underestimating graham.The only team that coud beat them the rest of the season is abingdon or bluefield. They MAYBE can. After seein last night, wow. Graham played 3 games this week. TAzewell played one more. Graham played like poo last night and still won by 20. Im bettin a 35 point blow out at graham.

i was at the game and BOTH teams played extremely sloppy...Graham just got the least amount of sloppiness...that being said..i was really impressed with Kyle Harris' defense...he played lockdown d most of the night...Scott Brewster had a really good game as well as Palmer...

Kyle had a good game defensively but didn't offensivly. He still really fast and good.

tazewell's defense is horrible! how does scott brewster score 16 points? ya gotta play better than that if you wanna win games.