Can anyone challenge CAVE SPRING

the watcher

I think Graham could pull an upset but they have to play lights out from everywhere and have the perfect game if there is such a thing

graham can not shoot.. at all.. all there points are from the inside and i'm sure cave spring has way better post players than graham and can shoot on top of that, there is a reason they are 19-4 or something?

graham can not shoot.. at all.. all there points are from the inside and i'm sure cave spring has way better post players than graham and can shoot on top of that, there is a reason they are 19-4 or something?

there is also a reason Graham is 16-4. I think Graham is the last team that could knock them off before state

Lets just give you some info on Cave Spring. They lost to Radford (may have beat once) in OT. Radford beat GW by 47, GW beat Marion by 22, and I know that Marion played Graham tough and lost by 9. Thats giving you a basis of where the two teams stand.

Thats very true but all season Graham has been playing to the level of there competition if they would just play to their potential and fight fire with fire and match cave springs intensity then they stand a good chance.any team can be beaten on any given night there is always somebody better not saying graham is better than cave spring but no team is indestructable

Lets just give you some info on Cave Spring. They lost to Radford (may have beat once) in OT. Radford beat GW by 47, GW beat Marion by 22, and I know that Marion played Graham tough and lost by 9. Thats giving you a basis of where the two teams stand.

So your saying Graham is around a 60 point underdog to Cave Spring?

i mean look at the teams graham has lost to. they lost to twin valley twice. lost to them by only 12 at home, thats not a bad loss considering tv is ranked in the state in single A. and then they lost 2 basset by about 15 at home. then lost to abingdon in ot by 2, abingdon was lucky as hell to win that game. so to me those arent bad losses so its not like graham is losing to no name teams like bland or something like that.

You are correct...its called playing in a weak district...

Yes Gman for the hundreth time you have told us how weak the Southwest District really is. If its so weak then come on out and play a little round ball with us or are you to glued to you computer screen? Now have you forgotten that Graham has 9 Juniors and 2 Sophmores on the team that Beat Blufield, Competed until the last seconds with Twin Valley and played very well against Basset? Yes i agree that the district is weak. We all do,you have made your point but get over yourself. Graham actually has a very good chance of making it to the Region IV Championship and possibly get into the Regions as a 1st seed. Be proud that of what they have done as a team and how far they have come from last year. Stop downing everyone in your community and grow up. Its people like you why kids hate playing sports

on the team that Beat Blufield, Competed until the last seconds with Twin Valley and played very well against Basset? Yes i agree that the district is weak.

Don't hang your laurels on beating Bluefield's worst team in 20 years, or "hanging in there" with a Class A school, and losing by 21 to Bassett isn't what I would consider playing "very well"....

I only speak the truth...

I think Graham could pull an upset but they have to play lights out from everywhere and have the perfect game if there is such a thing

Dude are you serious? I don't think you realize how good Cave Spring is. Who is Graham's tallest player? Ryan Woodson at what like 6'4. Explain to me how they are going to guard the 6'10. 6'8. and 6'6 players Cave Spring has? Also you said there is a reason why Graham is 16-5. Yeah they play in the SWD while Cave Spring plays in the River Ridge. Cave Spring would beat Graham by 30 if Graham plays good and 30 is at the very least.

HELLO WORLD let me put my 2 cents in. I just want to say thank you to GMAN and __________ for all their criticism. I was taught don't get mad get even. Remember this is a message board full of personal oponions. They think Graham cant make it thats ok because if you're successfull regardless of what you do sports or not you will always have people who will dislike your success. ENVY is a terrible thing. If the G-MEN were to do what they and others deem impossible. They would be the ones congratulating them on what they have accomplished G-MAN has already "Manned-up",;but yet lacks confidence in the G-MEN and personally his oponion of Graham isn't worth 2 cents. Graham is going to continue to do what they've done all year. I hope Graham hears more criticism because criticism = MOTIVATION!!

Everyone have a blessed evening