The Obama Deception

bucfan64

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

$246 million tax break for movie producers??

Is this the liberal way of thanking liberal movie producers for a job well done?

No matter what, how can anyone defend this? Anyone who voted for something as stupid as that should be fired. Donald Trump where are ya?

Probably a way to encourage them to make more movies in an economy where people might be going to the movies less often. My brother is in movies and you would be surprised how many people are needed, and how much money is poured into the local economy when a fim is made.

Well I was just throwing that out there. My brother does a lot of work in low budget independent movies... so if producers decide they have to scrap projects because of the economy, then my brother and a lot of other people in the Charlotte area where he lives will feel it. I have no idea if that part of the stimulus plan will do anything or not but I do know a lot of people make their living, both directly and indirectly from the movie industry.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I agree with you BigD. I dont hold a PHD or Masters Degree here, but I can say I have no idea how to run a country. To me tax breaks to movie productions is like reading another language. I have no idea what it would help to give them tax breaks, but I am sure it has to deal with the economy. And im sure it will help some way or another. Now regarding my post about Michale Moores Film Sicko. Sicko was a documentary about Health Care, And Americas heath care system is not for the ppl but for a select few make a helluva lot of money. In other countrys such as Britan health care is free ( and I know tax's would be raised becasue of this, but a small increas in taxs would help a helluva lot better than paying a 2,000 dollar hospital bill even after you health care paid their part) When you live in a country where inmates are treated better and have better benifits than your blue collar working man then something is not right! In the country we live in its either pay hospital bills or eat, pay electricity bill or live in the dark. And the bill part of this is fine, but when you pay th outragous amount we do then you wonder why our economy is going to hell. We cant afford anything, but the exact needs we MUST have. and Most ppl cant even pay that.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I love nationalized healthcare. I mean I hate waiting in the waiting rooms for even an hour, now we get to wait for years! WOO!