Graham football 2009??

futbolking

one of the reason the football teams sucks it up is because some of the students at graham that could help the football team are lazy and just want to sit back and talk trash. so my concern is why don't some of the people in the school that can help out, help out and instead of twiddleing their on xbox controllers actually come out and help the football team. Thats why Graham football is declining because you have lazy groups of underclassmen who have work ethic and it shows on friday night. you cant force anybody to do anything they have to want it for themselves and its sad to say people like you don't want it

one of the reason the football teams sucks it up is because some of the students at graham that could help the football team are lazy and just want to sit back and talk trash. so my concern is why don't some of the people in the school that can help out, help out and instead of twiddleing their on xbox controllers actually come out and help the football team. Thats why Graham football is declining because you have lazy groups of underclassmen who have work ethic and it shows on friday night. you cant force anybody to do anything they have to want it for themselves and its sad to say people like you don't want it

Or maybe they just don't want to play football for a jerk.

the band wins more than the football team

we have about 4 or 5 women and thats our whole band booster club

the football team gets all the ticket money, concession money, and the boosters money

the band has 1 stand at the football games and thats all we get

the rest are from fundraising that the whole band does

GHS doesnt cut us any slack

the whole skool doesnt even care about us but if they just listened one time they would hear how good we are but all they do is watch our football team suck it up

I agree, Graham's band is awesome...they deserve better, but it's the same at all schools, band has to fend for itself...they're not part of the athletic department, so they don't get any of the proceeds from the gates. it's a shame that there aren't more people in the band boosters...because Graham's band is truly one of the successes for Graham High School.

The Graham band has sucked since Jimmy Jones retired as band director...

it depends on how you look at it actually

if you look at it from other bands in the swd's perspective then we are the best one by far!!!!

but if you look at it from other 5a and some 4a bands in the state perspective, we arent the best but we do compete

if you look at it from other bands in the swd's perspective then we are the best one by far!!!!

You must not know much about the band thing. And by the way, does anybody know where Jimmy Jones went to high school at?

but if you look at it from other 5a and some 4a bands in the state perspective, we arent the best but we do compete

LOL. There are no 4 or and 5 A schools in Virginia.

You must not know much about the band thing. And by the way, does anybody know where Jimmy Jones went to high school at?

I believe he was a Blue Tornado

Life has many choices---eternity two

LOL. There are no 4 or and 5 A schools in Virginia.

its not 4a or 5a schools, it is the class of the band

lol

let me guess, you two go to richlands and think your band is better than ours

last year it was close in comparison and could actually be debated

this year when yall lost your band director you went from 4a to 2a and we stayed at 4a and yall lost like 30 kids

yall have to have better themes than bob the builder or w/e that stuff yall did this year

and better than that, "a stands for apple" s*** yall tried to pull last year

Edited by -oo-

this year when yall lost your band director you went from 4a to 2a and we stayed at 4a and yall lost like 30 kids

yall have to have better themes than bob the builder or w/e that stuff yall did this year

Nope, I do not go to Richlands. I used to but grauated several years ago. I wasn't laughing at the fact that you think the GHS band is better, I was laughing because you said they are "by far the best" in SW Virginia. Graham has a great band and so does Richlands, but I think the trophy case over the past 8-10 years would tell you which has had the consistently better band. Even then it isn't by much.

Both shows your talking about scored superior at State. Both years Richlands was awarded state honor band. Dude I would consider that mission accomplished.

And actually your the one making the "better than" claims by trying to smub Richlands in your comment you posted, which by the way is just a Graham fans opinion.

I went to Richlands many years ago and had the honor of attending some of Jimmy Jones clinics he did for Island Creek. And oh yeah, my father was in the band with Jimmy.

Nope, I do not go to Richlands. I used to but grauated several years ago. I wasn't laughing at the fact that you think the GHS band is better, I was laughing because you said they are "by far the best" in SW Virginia. Graham has a great band and so does Richlands, but I think the trophy case over the past 8-10 years would tell you which has had the consistently better band. Even then it isn't by much.

well mr. brown says that the music we play isn't to high on the judges list

he chooses the music that every1 likes and has snoozing spectadors wake up b/c most of the time the music is old timey and brings back a lot of memories for the parents but also music the kids will like

Both shows your talking about scored superior at State. Both years Richlands was awarded state honor band. Dude I would consider that mission accomplished.

And actually your the one making the "better than" claims by trying to smub Richlands in your comment you posted, which by the way is just a Graham fans opinion.

I went to Richlands many years ago and had the honor of attending some of Jimmy Jones clinics he did for Island Creek. And oh yeah, my father was in the band with Jimmy.

IMO yalls shows havent been to hard

maybe i would rethink that if i saw the music

well mr. brown says that the music we play isn't to high on the judges list

he chooses the music that every1 likes and has snoozing spectadors wake up b/c most of the time the music is old timey and brings back a lot of memories for the parents but also music the kids will like

IMO yalls shows havent been to hard

maybe i would rethink that if i saw the music

who are you??? your effin gay. nobody cares about the band, you need to get laid son!

oh my god. Has this thread really turned to a band thread? No wonder this board isn't read as much anymore.

uhhh...yeah...it's turned into a band thing....that's about the only thing that's good about Graham High School Football....lately.

the only thing that the band and the football team has in common is that they both wear uniforms. so when you say the band is the only thing good about graham high school football it really makes no sense. The band does nothing for graham high school football. Yes Graham screwed up its not like they can't get it back so everybody just need to relax because the piss poor season graham had last year is over its time to move on.