Brock Hanna, Marion

SECOND TEAM

Gavin Roe, Marion

Tyler Reavis, Carroll County

Jordan Bryan, Graham

Nathaniel Funk, Abingdon

Joe Stephens, Grundy

HONORABLE MENTION

GRAHAM - David Marrs, Scott Brewster, Cole Sarver, A.J. Jeffers, Sam Dennah, Ryan Woodson

RICHLANDS - Ethain Keene, Jake Rife, Ricky Lawrence, Eric Mulkey, Brian Beavers, Blake Tatum, James Patton

GRUNDY - Derek Hess, Jon Kelly, Ben Rife, Cody Justus

MARION - Garrett Johnson, Jason Dotson, Matt Noe, Michael Lincoln, Lucas Helton

ABINGDON - Jacob Hess, Cole Manning, Nick Overbay

CARROLL COUNTY - Isaiah Thompson, James Lanning

TAZEWELL - Jared Angles, T.J. Taxley, Jeremiah Jessee

PLAYER OF THE YEAR - Jason Palmer, Graham

COACH OF THE YEAR - Glynn Carlock, Jr., Graham

Life has many choices---eternity two

prolly cause Tax only got honerable when we all know he was atleast a 2nd teamer

I mean..I dont know how to say this without coming off as cocky..I averaged 15 ppg and 13 rpg..

didn't tax have more points than pauley?? just saying pauley didn't impress me at all actually i was more like take him out he is sucking

no he didn't. & without Brandon Pauley that offense doesn't run. Walker sat Brandon out the first QT of the Abingdon game and they went down 25 pts, put him back in and they cut it to single digits. He sat Brandon Pauley out the first half of the Lebanon game and Tazewell only scores 13 points. Put him in the second half and he's the leading scorer with 19. I'm sorry if the all time leader in Tazewell County didn't impress you enough. I guess he impressed enough of the coaches to get voted 1st team.

& to say Tax doesn't atleast deserve 2nd team is dumb. Richlands had 7 players make honorable mention and I guarantee none of them came close to averaging a double-double. To put a guy that scores 15 and gets 13 rebounds a game in the same category as someone that maybe averaged 3 points is stupid.

I'm gonna agree by saying it is ridiculous that richlands got 8 players, Marion who made it to state quarters only got 7.. so a subpar team in the district in richlands gets more than the team who took the tourney and went to state? I don't even remember half those kids from richlands Gunner obviously deserved it, Mulkey yea, then there was the guy who was real tall, and with Gunner scoring a majority of their points...doesn't make much sense.

didn't tax have more points than pauley?? just saying pauley didn't impress me at all actually i was more like take him out he is sucking

I was very impressed with Pauley -- he is a pure shooter - but what makes him different from many shooters is that he plays defense and has learned that he can score points off of good defense -- you would never see Brandon laying back just waiting for the ball - he would force the turnover - be ready for the outlet - and push the ball down the floor - he also passed the ball alot - Brandon also impressed most coach in the district - he and Tax always had the other team's best defensive player on them -

As for Taxley - if he wasn't at least a second team candidate alot of other teams spent alot of time guarding him for no reason -- the boy is big and moves really well - he also can shoot. At the very least he is a top 10 player in the district.

you need to just shut up man you have no clue what youre talking about. Pauley was the heart of that basketball team without him they wouldn't have done what they done. Pauley is better than Taxly. But Taxly is still one of the top 10 in the district.And while were on this note if Coach Walker wouldn't of been the coach Tazewell would of had a chance to win district because they would of still had Corner, Zach Pauley, Jordan Jones, Taviaz Wilborn, and Lathel Moutain.....T-vo is a solid post palyer..and if anyone has ever seen the pauley boys and Corner play 2gether it is something unreal theyve palyed 2gether since they were 7.Walker was crazy but keeping them out of the start line up and always getting under Corners skin till he broke.I played for Scott Louthan my senior year and i think its time for a change for the better in Tazewell and the best choice is to put Louthan in control and let him bring that high tempo basketball over the moutian.....does anyone else agree

you need to just shut up man you have no clue what youre talking about. Pauley was the heart of that basketball team without him they wouldn't have done what they done. Pauley is better than Taxly. But Taxly is still one of the top 10 in the district.And while were on this note if Coach Walker wouldn't of been the coach Tazewell would of had a chance to win district because they would of still had Corner, Zach Pauley, Jordan Jones, Taviaz Wilborn, and Lathel Moutain.....T-vo is a solid post palyer..and if anyone has ever seen the pauley boys and Corner play 2gether it is something unreal theyve palyed 2gether since they were 7.Walker was crazy but keeping them out of the start line up and always getting under Corners skin till he broke.I played for Scott Louthan my senior year and i think its time for a change for the better in Tazewell and the best choice is to put Louthan in control and let him bring that high tempo basketball over the moutian.....does anyone else agree

HAHA Amen! That is the only way you'll see me in a Green and White Tazewell Basketball Jersey next year. And me and T-Vo and Lil Pauley have all talked about it and they all feel the same as me.

congrats. pauley for 1st team. This was the first year I watched him play and I was impressed. He has a great shot, can handle the ball well and lets not forget good defensive play. You deserve it. Hope to see Corner back out there next year you really know how to bring life to the game. wished i could of seen the pauley's, corner and T-vo play together more cause from what i hear it was i sight to see.