Wow!!!!!

trublue

^^^^^^^^^^ Speechless!!!

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/stories/2009/03/17/veterans_insurance.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

excerpt:

WASHINGTON — "The Obama administration is considering making veterans use private insurance to pay for treatment of combat and service-related injuries.

The plan would be an about-face on what veterans believe is a longstanding pledge by the government to pay for health care costs that result from their military service."

O.K. lets see if I have got this right...

Lets provide FREE HEALTH CARE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS (I refuse to call them Immigrants) but force the men and women who serve this country to pay for their own health care.

This seems even more ridiculous considering the fact that this same President wants to provide UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ALL. I guess that the all doesn't include our servicemen and women.

I will go ahead and begin the countdown..............

Which countdown you ask............

The countdown until some liberal drunk on their own egotism gets on here and defends this heinous act...................

Obama makes me:

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Dude, I have been looking for that all day. Where did you find it?

Guest JJBrickface

I also noticed no one came on here to support Obama the other day when we were discussing having a dialogue with the Taliban. The reason why? Because you can't defend either of the two. It really is sickening that this administration would single out veterans. All I can say is Wow!

O.K. lets see if I have got this right...

Lets provide FREE HEALTH CARE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS (I refuse to call them Immigrants) but force the men and women who serve this country to pay for their own health care.

This seems even more ridiculous considering the fact that this same President wants to provide UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FOR ALL. I guess that the all doesn't include our servicemen and women.

I will go ahead and begin the countdown..............

Which countdown you ask............

The countdown until some liberal drunk on their own egotism gets on here and defends this heinous act...................

Or the countdown until his single term ends...........

^^^^^^^^^^ Speechless!!!

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/stories/2009/03/17/veterans_insurance.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

excerpt:

WASHINGTON — "The Obama administration is considering making veterans use private insurance to pay for treatment of combat and service-related injuries.

The plan would be an about-face on what veterans believe is a longstanding pledge by the government to pay for health care costs that result from their military service."

Is there a chance that this will actually happen? It seems too outrageous.

The way things have been going it would not surprise me to see something like this take place. It makes me sick to think that the president of our country would even consider something like this. I don't know about the rest of you but if this is the change he was talking about i am glad i voted for mccain.

The way things have been going it would not surprise me to see something like this take place. It makes me sick to think that the president of our country would even consider something like this. I don't know about the rest of you but if this is the change he was talking about i am glad i voted for mccain.

This election was the most important election of our lifetimes.

Supreme Court majorities hanging in the balances, financial crises unlike anything we've ever known.

And with every passing day, I become more convinced America made the WRONG choice.

Supreme Court majorities hanging in the balances, financial crises unlike anything we've ever known.

And with every passing day, I become more convinced America made the WRONG choice.

I feel the same way.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
The article or the Picard facepalm? ;)

The Picard. The article has been everywhere I frequent lol.

This is probably going to happen. My dad is with the American Legion and his local office has contacted him so that he might be able to voice his opinion to Rick Boucher. He isn't a spokesman for them, they are encouraging all members to do so. However, my brother in law who is with the VFW said that he was informed yesterday from one of their reps that it looks like the President is going to go forward with this.

All he has to do is say yes and congress will grant the RUBBER STAMP.

This is not the CHANGE THAT MOST EXPECTED. Nonetheless, this act and many more like it might get some of the yellow dog democrats to reconsider next election time...............but I doubt it.

Found out this morning that the proposal has been dropped.

I suppose that the presidential advisers took enough heat from the Various Veterans associations to put this one on the back burner for a while.

By the way Field General posted an article stating the fact that the proposal was dropped.

The fact that it was dropped is not a liberal victory in this argument, the fact that such an ASININE idea should have to be dropped just shows how out of touch with reality our President really is at this time.

Found out this morning that the proposal has been dropped.

I suppose that the presidential advisers took enough heat from the Various Veterans associations to put this one on the back burner for a while.

By the way Field General posted an article stating the fact that the proposal was dropped.

The fact that it was dropped is not a liberal victory in this argument, the fact that such an ASININE idea should have to be dropped just shows how out of touch with reality our President really is at this time.

Who said it was "liberal victory"?

Who said it was "liberal victory"?

For the liberals out to defend Obama they will now say, "I told you he wasn't going to do that......."

Despite the fact that he DID PROPOSE IT HIMSELF!

Some liberal will claim that we were wrong!

I tried warning everyone...thanks for listening...