NBA Playoffs?

I know this board is really not big on the nba but I prefer it alot more than hockey lol. My favorite team is still in it (Magic) been a great seris betweeen them and the Celtics but I doubt either one can get past the Cavs. Anybody else been keeping up with it or got any predications?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this board is really not big on the nba but I prefer it alot more than hockey lol. My favorite team is still in it (Magic) been a great seris betweeen them and the Celtics but I doubt either one can get past the Cavs. Anybody else been keeping up with it or got any predications?

My team is the Bulls and yeah they played a great series and look to be better in the future especially if they resign Ben Gordon.

I usually don't get too much into NBA UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS. But , I too, am ready to see Lebron win the NBA championship to go along with that MVP. He is by far my favortie player. I'm glad to see some convo on the NBA.

My team is the Lebrons. They have been fantastic all post-season and I would love to see him win it and garner that MVP.

Anyone seen the new movie coming out about his high school days, "More than a game"?

Its on apple movie trailers if you're interested.. the trailer alone gets me pumped

Lebron deserve a ring, no doubt. Do you think Lebron will sign back with the cavs when his contract is up (which is after next year) alot of ppl say he is moving to the big apple. Im like you fieldgeneral, I dont get into the nba usually untill the playoffs. Im hoping the magic can win game 7 in boston so that it would be improvment from last year plus I would like to see if they could at least make a seris with the cavs. Im going to be bold though and say the nuggets beat the cavs in 6 in the finals

Lebron deserve a ring, no doubt. Do you think Lebron will sign back with the cavs when his contract is up (which is after next year) alot of ppl say he is moving to the big apple. Im like you fieldgeneral, I dont get into the nba usually untill the playoffs. Im hoping the magic can win game 7 in boston so that it would be improvment from last year plus I would like to see if they could at least make a seris with the cavs. Im going to be bold though and say the nuggets beat the cavs in 6 in the finals

i think lebron should stay at cleveland but you never know with all this money being offered to every1

my team is LA who can not take advantage of no post presence. i have been very disappointed with them this postseason

if LA loses to houston or denver then i want king james to get his 1st of many rings

Final is goin to be Cavs and Nuggets

Cavs will win in 5 games 4-1

not gonna happen. the heads of the NBA want it to be Cavs and Lakers. its gonna be Cavs and Lakers. people can say they dont fix games or anything to that extent. but if the Lakers make it past the Rockets, it is inevitable.

not gonna happen. the heads of the NBA want it to be Cavs and Lakers. its gonna be Cavs and Lakers. people can say they dont fix games or anything to that extent. but if the Lakers make it past the Rockets, it is inevitable.
if that's the case then of course they'll make it past the rockets..

east cost and west cost finals are set, magic-cavs and lakers-nuggets

whoever wins the magic/cavs seris is who im rooting for...the magic are my favorite team and I have the cavs in a pool at school

I think he will resign. It's his home state. I know that doesn't mean a lot to people these days, but I think he has a great relationship with coach Mike Brown. The Cavs are trying to get him help. They have brought in Mo Williams who can light it up on any night. He has a good supporting cast. It reminds me a bit of MJ and his supporting cast. I don't know if Mo is the all round player that Pippen was, but maybe that is the piece to the puzzle that is missing , but winning over 60 games makes me wonder if anything at all is missing.

Lebron has developed his defense as well as his perimeter game and those things have made him the complete player he is today. I would love to see the CAVS / Nuggets final cause I can't stand the Lakers.

The magic won...so you can do your happy dance lol.

I'm taking the Cavs in 7 vs. the Lakers.

Lebron James Hs

Dwight Howard Hs

Carmello Anthony 1 year at Syracuse but could have went

Kobe Bryant HS

3 of the four star players went straight to the league and now will play for the NBA championship.

I remember when Kobe was drafted by the Hornets and then traded to LA. Stupid move Charlotte. Could you imagine Kobe and Paul on the same team?

I just noticed this while driving to work this morning listening to ESPN radio.

The magic won...so you can do your happy dance lol.

hell yeah, the magic has now improved 3 years in a row I think, they went to the playoffs, then the next year they won the first rounds seris, now this year they made the east cost finals...maybe next year nba finals?

I dont see it this year with as strong as the Cavs are but I would like to see them make it a seris, im for the Magic in this seris no doubt but if the Cavs win then im for them in the finals cause like I said earlier I got lucky and drew them in a pool at school.

LeBron James is gone in 2010. He'll be playing for the New Jersey Nets, and his owner will be his close friend, rapper Jay Z. It has been said that the Nets should have at least $27 million open in cap room by the time LeBron is a free agent. Also, Dwayne Wade's contract ends when LeBron's does, so don't be surprised if the Nets make a hard push for both of them. Jay-Z is a true business man and I think he has all the tools to land a couple of the top players in the NBA when it's all said and done.

Do I hope LeBron is gone? No, I like watching him in Cleveland (even though I rarely watch the NBA).

Do I think LeBron is gone? Most likely. Couple playing for Jay-Z in perhaps the sports mecca of the world, New York, (assuming Jay-Z relocates the Nets in Brooklyn like rumor suggests) with the opportunity to get real team help with a few other stars in place, and I really like the chances. LeBron has little to no loyalty to Cleveland and it's been no secret.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Both the Knicks and Nets will make a serious push for him. Lebron has already said NYC is the mecca of sports, as well as MSG, and has donned a NY Yankees hat at a Cleveland playoff game against the Yankees. Looks like he will be leaving.

Update on the Nets move to Brooklyn:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/ny-spnets1712775668may16,0,2343318.story

LeBron James is gone in 2010. He'll be playing for the New Jersey Nets, and his owner will be his close friend, rapper Jay Z. It has been said that the Nets should have at least $27 million open in cap room by the time LeBron is a free agent. Also, Dwayne Wade's contract ends when LeBron's does, so don't be surprised if the Nets make a hard push for both of them. Jay-Z is a true business man and I think he has all the tools to land a couple of the top players in the NBA when it's all said and done.

Do I hope LeBron is gone? No, I like watching him in Cleveland (even though I rarely watch the NBA).

Do I think LeBron is gone? Most likely. Couple playing for Jay-Z in perhaps the sports mecca of the world, New York, (assuming Jay-Z relocates the Nets in Brooklyn like rumor suggests) with the opportunity to get real team help with a few other stars in place, and I really like the chances. LeBron has little to no loyalty to Cleveland and it's been no secret.

You're onto something here. And I agree with all of it.

I can't stand the Knicks, wouldn't have a problem with NJ or Brooklyn. I'd love to have him in Chicago.....never happen lol. Anyway, I know of the friendship he has with Jay Z and I'm sure it's possible. I'm a big fan of loyalty these days but it must run both ways. Seeing a super star change teams kinda sucks, but if it's for the best, so be it. I'll always be a fan of Lebron, but let's face it Cleveland isn't the bigtime sports town.

Orlando takes down the cavs in game one at clevland...thats the way to set the tone for the seris, how bout rashard with that big shot?

By the way I know we have a bunch of Lebron fans on here but the refs show him favortism bad...just a typicall star in the nba

Orlando takes down the cavs in game one at clevland...thats the way to set the tone for the seris, how bout rashard with that big shot?

By the way I know we have a bunch of Lebron fans on here but the refs show him favortism bad...just a typicall star in the nba

Last night's game was great. Hard to believe that until last night, the Cavs had not allowed more than 85 points in a game in their playoff series'. Unbelievable. I thought we were going to make that fade away shot off the tip. It would have been a great finish for my Lebrons (Cavs), but we have a ways to go.

Congrats on your Magic

Last night's game was great. Hard to believe that until last night, the Cavs had not allowed more than 85 points in a game in their playoff series'. Unbelievable. I thought we were going to make that fade away shot off the tip. It would have been a great finish for my Lebrons (Cavs), but we have a ways to go.

Congrats on your Magic

That would have killed me if he would have made that haha...it was a great game. My guess though the cavs will win easily in game two and then some real close games in Orlando.

No one has said much about it latley....the Magic and Lebron's (cavs) has been a good seris so far the magic is up 2-1 (should be 3-0 lol) the cavs really dont much up with orlando that good but when you have lebron i guess thats all you need.

Not watch much of the laker nuggets seris but L.A. is up 2-1...nuggets have not played good in the 4th its seems like

No one has said much about it latley....the Magic and Lebron's (cavs) has been a good seris so far the magic is up 2-1 (should be 3-0 lol) the cavs really dont much up with orlando that good but when you have lebron i guess thats all you need.

Not watch much of the laker nuggets seris but L.A. is up 2-1...nuggets have not played good in the 4th its seems like

I haven't seen much this weekend, but I did catch then of the game where Hedo hit the ....what I thought was the game winner before Lebron struck.

I also caught the end of last night's Magic win. It is a good series, but if the Cavs don't get straight, then the magic might be heading to the finals.