NBA Playoffs?

correct me if im wrong but i heard awhile back that orlando has beaten the cavs with the biggest defecit out of any teams the cavs have faced(regular season)

evidently the cavs have been having problems with them all year long

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Very close game nearing halftime. Cleveland up just 1 late in the half.

Debating turning it on. ;)

Fight the urge lol.

I broke down, couldn't help it! :(

100-all, heading to OT.

Speaking of that, did anyone see that funky exchange at the end of regulation?

I don't know how you can't call that...

Im a magic fan (just in case you don't know uva) and I know you all are going to say "why u complaning" but the officals was just awful tonite. The nba refs has always favored the stars but tonite lebron just got everything. That call that sent it too ot was just ridicouls, nobody touched him...he traped and got the call. The NBA/espn is doing everything they can to get that kobe/lebron matchup...i hope its magic and nuggets.

Rafer Alston play in the 3rd was huge tonite...I think 15pts in the 3rd quarter alone.

Postgame is on and instead of talking about the magic it is lebron performance lol...i think thats funny

I just don't like people that say there clelevand fans and they just like lebron...you never heard of any cav fans before he got there and you wont when he leaves.....I wish people would just be loyal to there team.

Hopefully the magic can put em away in clevland...it would make my day

Im a magic fan (just in case you don't know uva) and I know you all are going to say "why u complaning" but the officals was just awful tonite. The nba refs has always favored the stars but tonite lebron just got everything. That call that sent it too ot was just ridicouls, nobody touched him...he traped and got the call. The NBA/espn is doing everything they can to get that kobe/lebron matchup...i hope its magic and nuggets.

Rafer Alston play in the 3rd was huge tonite...I think 15pts in the 3rd quarter alone.

Postgame is on and instead of talking about the magic it is lebron performance lol...i think thats funny

I just don't like people that say there clelevand fans and they just like lebron...you never heard of any cav fans before he got there and you wont when he leaves.....I wish people would just be loyal to there team.

Hopefully the magic can put em away in clevland...it would make my day

from an unbiased point of view. IF anything should have been called it SHOULD have been an OFFENSIVE FOUL on DWIGHT HOWARD. Dwight Howard was all over Varejao and had him hooked. the only thing Varejao did was hold his hands straight up in the air. Howard initiated contact trying to get a call and it should have been an offensive foul sending Varejao to the free throw line. IF anything would have been called.

Guest JJBrickface

There was a point where Howard did foul him but Varejao fouled Howard before it got to that point. Non calls during the final seconds is a major problem in sports these days.

varjao was fouling him when the refs was giving the guy throwing in the ball...howard stared out right under the basket and then was outbounds when the threw in....I dont think howard would try to move outbounds instead of going to the basket....howard was fouling him on trying to get back to the basket, it could have went either way...I think it was a good no call

im sorry, im not saying this just cause I like the magic but that foul lebron got to tie the game with 1 sec left was ridicouls in my mind, if you watch that there was almost no contact...he just went to the floor cause he knew he would get the fts IMO.....I could not believe they called that...typicall nba star getting the calls, nba is horrible for that

There was a point where Howard did foul him but Varejao fouled Howard before it got to that point. Non calls during the final seconds is a major problem in sports these days.

Nope. It was a GREAT no call. Both players were working hard for position, and got tied up. The refs have been way to involved in both series up to this point, and it was great to see that they finally got one right. In the end, it was the players who decided the game, not the refs.

Nope. It was a GREAT no call. Both players were working hard for position, and got tied up. The refs have been way to involved in both series up to this point, and it was great to see that they finally got one right. In the end, it was the players who decided the game, not the refs.

That's how I feel.

In the end it all worked out for the better team. I just cant understand why they wont let the players show any emotion. Dwight Howard who made a tremendous shot with the guy trying to tackle him, and he gets called for a technical because he shows some emotion. Hopefully the league takes that one back.

In the end it all worked out for the better team. I just cant understand why they wont let the players show any emotion. Dwight Howard who made a tremendous shot with the guy trying to tackle him, and he gets called for a technical because he shows some emotion. Hopefully the league takes that one back.

I agree 100% to that. And the better team that night did win, but it took them 5 quarters and it really should have been 4...like I said before no way they fouled lebron at the end...but I guess it didnt make a difference after all.

I it was a good no call on the howard/varjeoa play because it could have went either way.

Lakers/Nuggets tonite at 9

is it just me or does it seem like since the playoffs started there have been a lot of flagrants and technicals?

There definitely have been. My best guess for it is that the refs don't want the game to get out of control. So to keep that from happening, they are willing to risk the spirit of the game to make sure two teams don't brawl. It's making me sick. I'm so over these playoffs. Simply because of the refs.

There definitely have been. My best guess for it is that the refs don't want the game to get out of control. So to keep that from happening, they are willing to risk the spirit of the game to make sure two teams don't brawl. It's making me sick. I'm so over these playoffs. Simply because of the refs.

i have been very upset with all of these technicals and flagrants

normally kobe hardly if ever gets any technicals in the regular season and he has 5 maybe 6 in the playoffs

its ridiculous

i have been very upset with all of these technicals and flagrants

normally kobe hardly if ever gets any technicals in the regular season and he has 5 maybe 6 in the playoffs

its ridiculous

and he should have one damn near every game whether it be regular season or postseason. and not only Kobe, every big name player in the NBA should have technicals all the time. they complain and whine about every call they dont get. THAT is what is ridiculous. crying and complaining about no calls.

Speaking of not receiving technicals, in game 5 of the Cleveland/Orlando series, Howard took two very violent moves toward Cleveland players and was not T'd up. However, on the second move, the one who retaliated by pushing and approaching Howard did receive a techinical. Howard is dirty and has been since his high school days. I'm not a Laker fan, but I want to see Howard go down and go down hard.

The reason it takes so long is over half of the NBA makes the playoffs and every seris is 7 games....defently drags out.

Getmoney I don't see what have aganist Howard if your not a clevland or L.A. fan. He got some Tec's in the cav seris that was just stupid....he got one cause he dunked with varjea on his back and he showed a little emotions (they did take it away after the game but if he would have recevied another one after that he would have been thrown out) woooo. Varjea tried to pick a fight with him almost every game trying to get him thrown out, it was obvious...the reason why everybody whines to the refs in NBA is cause they miss alot calls...imo the worst officals out of any pro sport...not really toward big men but your kobe, lebron, melo, iverson...they get anything, you cant breath on them

Edited by swvasport_7