Will Graham field a football team this year??

futbolking

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it matter now? Even if Harris came back to play at Graham this year it wouldn't matter. Graham has no talent at any position

HAHAHA Thats a very very funny comment i've never heard anything so stupid. Graham has talent they didn't win games last year.

thats all graham does is run run run

yea it could set up for the play action pass but when you got dave marrs at QB, all i can say is.....good luck

but atleast they got the 1st team swd punter when it comes 4th down time.. ;)

has Graham thought about going down to single A

That question has been asked for the last 25 years. Should they? Yes... will they? NO....

In the past, the argument could be made that they could compete with the larger AA schools in other regions (in football).

Truth is, they've never been able to compete in ANY of the other sports when they get out of the region (if they even made it that far), now football is not even competitive within the region.

It's not fair to the kids to have to compete against lopsided odds. Fact is, they may do fairly well in football and other sports, if they were in the proper classification. These kids have been denied success for long enough, it's way past due, but will it happen? I don't think so.

i been reading this post and not a single 1 of u goes 2 GHS currently

im tired of other people from different schools tellin us we r no good

when somebody tells me that i c it as a sorry ass excuse 4 not working hard themselves if u really wanna know how hard the Graham High School Football team is stop by the weight room at 12 o'clock and all u c is blood sweat and tears coming from each individual n the weight room

and 4 the people that say when is graham gonna have 60-70 players again IT DOESN'T MATTER last time i checked you only need 11 ppl on each side of the ball 2 play the game

August is almost here and its time 2 put up or shut up!!

GHS athletes are always working hard no matter what they do thats y most of them go 2 college cause we're well rounded (cant say that bout many other student athletes these days).

and another thing SteveErcel or whoever u r u shouldn't b talkin cause all tazewell had last year was muncy, hilton and dean all marion had was brock hannah grundy had the mcclannahans and their QB all Abingdon had was their 2 recievers the only rounded teams that were in the SWD last year were CC and Richlands.

PLZ BELIEVE IM WORKIN HARD EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS YEAR 2 BUST EVERY PLAYER ON EVERY TEAM WE PLAY IN THE MOUTH

extra runnin after lifting runing in the morning and extra lifting b4 i go 2 bed thats what it takes

so really im kinda happy everybody on this post is talkin shit it makes me happy and drives me that much harder 2 surpass every1 n everything

so when or if the GHS Football team looks 2 me Tanner Howell ill b able 2 deliver and not crack under pressure like anybody else in the SWD will

have fun trying 2 work as hard as me

see ya n august haters:D

if i think of anything else ill let you know

ok im very confused about this whole transfer stuff

please some1 clarify all of this

Also, could someone please decipher all this "text type", I feel like I'm reading an endless string of license plates..

i been reading this post and not a single 1 of u goes 2 GHS currently

im tired of other people from different schools tellin us we r no good

when somebody tells me that i c it as a sorry ass excuse 4 not working hard themselves if u really wanna know how hard the Graham High School Football team is stop by the weight room at 12 o'clock and all u c is blood sweat and tears coming from each individual n the weight room

and 4 the people that say when is graham gonna have 60-70 players again IT DOESN'T MATTER last time i checked you only need 11 ppl on each side of the ball 2 play the game

August is almost here and its time 2 put up or shut up!!

GHS athletes are always working hard no matter what they do thats y most of them go 2 college cause we're well rounded (cant say that bout many other student athletes these days).

and another thing SteveErcel or whoever u r u shouldn't b talkin cause all tazewell had last year was muncy, hilton and dean all marion had was brock hannah grundy had the mcclannahans and their QB all Abingdon had was their 2 recievers the only rounded teams that were in the SWD last year were CC and Richlands.

PLZ BELIEVE IM WORKIN HARD EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS YEAR 2 BUST EVERY PLAYER ON EVERY TEAM WE PLAY IN THE MOUTH

extra runnin after lifting runing in the morning and extra lifting b4 i go 2 bed thats what it takes

so really im kinda happy everybody on this post is talkin shit it makes me happy and drives me that much harder 2 surpass every1 n everything

so when or if the GHS Football team looks 2 me Tanner Howell ill b able 2 deliver and not crack under pressure like anybody else in the SWD will

have fun trying 2 work as hard as me

see ya n august haters:D

if i think of anything else ill let you know

Pal, you may have a little enthuasiam right now but wait until august rolls around and u have no linemen that can block and ur getting pounded in the mouth eating every word u just wrote. This is a message board and thats another thing wrong with Graham's players and alot of other schools players. they are too worried about what some guy at a desk is saying about them or how it will hurt there little feelings. Buddy i guarantee u eat those words this year

Pal, you may have a little enthuasiam right now but wait until august rolls around and u have no linemen that can block and ur getting pounded in the mouth eating every word u just wrote. This is a message board and thats another thing wrong with Graham's players and alot of other schools players. they are too worried about what some guy at a desk is saying about them or how it will hurt there little feelings. Buddy i guarantee u eat those words this year

Graham has one of the if not the most expierienced lines in the district so i highly doubt that the line would be a problem. and people like you who talk trash about other schools are most likely the ones picking splinters out their ass from riding the bench if you even play a sport. so just keep talking everybody knows that's what the waterboy does talks trash like he's actually doing something you're pathetic find a new hobby instead getting on the board trying to sound like you know something. LB 31 keep ballin so this jerk can eat his words.

Graham has one of the if not the most expierienced lines in the district so i highly doubt that the line would be a problem. and people like you who talk trash about other schools are most likely the ones picking splinters out their ass from riding the bench if you even play a sport. so just keep talking everybody knows that's what the waterboy does talks trash like he's actually doing something you're pathetic find a new hobby instead getting on the board trying to sound like you know something. LB 31 keep ballin so this jerk can eat his words.

ya got 3 starting lineman coming back and the only one worth even mentioning is barreras. you got an experienced qb, but what does that matter with graham's offense? even if you do throw the ball, who's gonna catch it other than byrd? your rb's aren't even gonna play, so you're gonna rely on 2 fb's to do the job?? and sorry tanner but i don't think any d1 schools are gonna recruit someone that's maybe 5'7 150 lbs.

& i don't know what all of you are complaining about. it's good that everyone is bashing you. if they don't expect you to win alot of games then atleast ya won't let everyone down like you did last year.

maybe someone should talk to tony barreras about transferring?