Will Graham field a football team this year??

futbolking

all that talkin we feed off of...keep it up

ben...please dont diss my teammates like that..its uneccessary, seriously

good luck to everyone in the district

Edited by tbyrd7

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is coming from Torren "too cool to catch the ball" Byrd. Worry about your hands and not what people say about how disappointing your season really will be. You'll find that out soon enough

ok

feed off it and beat bluefield.

unnesccessary? i wasnt dissing him. i was stating the facts. just because you have a good SHUTTLE time doesnt mean he is D1 caliber. but if you want to believe that D1 scouts look at shuttle times keep thinking that. D1 scouts look at on-field performance and off-field attitude and conduct.

unnesccessary? I wasnt dissing him. I was stating the facts. Just because you have a good shuttle time doesnt mean he is d1 caliber. But if you want to believe that d1 scouts look at shuttle times keep thinking that. D1 scouts look at on-field performance and off-field attitude and conduct.
true!

it's not dissing, it's telling the truth. who, other than tanner his self, thinks he will go D1? don't get your hopes up buddy.

I wanna go D1 someday...

I need to improve my studies, my weight, my speed...

I think I have a fighting chance

Heck, I went D-1. My grades were good enough, I just lacked any sign of athletic ability.

Tanner's a motivated guy, I hope that he has a great senior year both on and off the field.

AUGUST 28

showdown.... so we will see how it all unfolds

Dude, this game is not going to be a big deal this year...Bluefield is loaded, Graham has nothing...the only thing Graham might win this season is the coin flip...not much of a "showdown" in anyone's opinion...

Seems as though Graham should just stay home. I thought Blfd was going to mop the field with Graham last year also. Wasn't Blfd the defending state champs? Guess I'll tell my sons to just go ahead and quit since they don't stand a chance at all this year with winning a game. Even if we lose every game there are some kids there busting it and SHOULD be supported by the Graham "fans".

Do you all think we will have more pre-game hype this year with what happened last year on the last play of the game, And do you think it will have anything to do with the outcome of the game. such as running up the score, post game celebrations etc...What about during the game. More emotions, jawing from players and fans alike. I can't help but to think so. Should be a fun one.

And do you think it will have anything to do with the outcome of the game. such as running up the score, post game celebrations etc...

You can count on that one...

Do you all think we will have more pre-game hype this year with what happened last year on the last play of the game, And do you think it will have anything to do with the outcome of the game. such as running up the score, post game celebrations etc...What about during the game. More emotions, jawing from players and fans alike. I can't help but to think so. Should be a fun one.

I believe the media will fly with it, the fans are still emotionally disturbed and I'm sure that the young men returning this year that was a part of both teams will try to validate whatever the "real" outcome was or should have been...As far as running up the score i personally believe that Simon and cast have too much class to do such a thing.... However if those same officials came back they might recieve a few punches from the spectators....All in all both of these programs are great and usually rise to the occassion... I pray that it will be a beautiful game in that beautiful stadium with thousands of beautiful fans........

i dont think there is going to be a team fielded this year from what im hearing.i think you have to have 11 players to put on the field and i think they only have 9

I heard they had less than 20...and some of the others were considering quitting. I hope this is not true.