Will Graham field a football team this year??

futbolking

i been reading this post and not a single 1 of u goes 2 GHS currently

im tired of other people from different schools tellin us we r no good

when somebody tells me that i c it as a sorry ass excuse 4 not working hard themselves if u really wanna know how hard the Graham High School Football team is stop by the weight room at 12 o'clock and all u c is blood sweat and tears coming from each individual n the weight room

and 4 the people that say when is graham gonna have 60-70 players again IT DOESN'T MATTER last time i checked you only need 11 ppl on each side of the ball 2 play the game

August is almost here and its time 2 put up or shut up!!

GHS athletes are always working hard no matter what they do thats y most of them go 2 college cause we're well rounded (cant say that bout many other student athletes these days).

and another thing SteveErcel or whoever u r u shouldn't b talkin cause all tazewell had last year was muncy, hilton and dean all marion had was brock hannah grundy had the mcclannahans and their QB all Abingdon had was their 2 recievers the only rounded teams that were in the SWD last year were CC and Richlands.

PLZ BELIEVE IM WORKIN HARD EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS YEAR 2 BUST EVERY PLAYER ON EVERY TEAM WE PLAY IN THE MOUTH

extra runnin after lifting runing in the morning and extra lifting b4 i go 2 bed thats what it takes

so really im kinda happy everybody on this post is talkin shit it makes me happy and drives me that much harder 2 surpass every1 n everything

so when or if the GHS Football team looks 2 me Tanner Howell ill b able 2 deliver and not crack under pressure like anybody else in the SWD will

have fun trying 2 work as hard as me

see ya n august haters:D

if i think of anything else ill let you know

a well rounded football player wouldnt of said these things on a message board he would of waited for time 2 play came and let his play and heart do the talking

Edited by 21_7

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been reading this stuff and i remember last year when coach mance picked tazewell to be on or near the top of the swd and everyone laughed but looked what happened.so 31 just let em them talk cause in the end thats all it is.you keep working hard and your chin held high and good things will happen.and the rest of the G-Men you guys do the same,and good luck.the rest of you out there in keyboard land,try being a little more humble and have a little more respect for these young men who work hard to play a sport we all love and enjoy watching.like the old saying goes the cream always rises to the top.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
plz believe every1 that h8s on the GHS football program can kiss my 4.22 shuttle run

dont believe me ask marshall and VT

Hold on... what?

You run a 4.22?

ya got 3 starting lineman coming back and the only one worth even mentioning is barreras. you got an experienced qb, but what does that matter with graham's offense? even if you do throw the ball, who's gonna catch it other than byrd? your rb's aren't even gonna play, so you're gonna rely on 2 fb's to do the job?? and sorry tanner but i don't think any d1 schools are gonna recruit someone that's maybe 5'7 150 lbs.

& i don't know what all of you are complaining about. it's good that everyone is bashing you. if they don't expect you to win alot of games then atleast ya won't let everyone down like you did last year.

maybe someone should talk to tony barreras about transferring?

lol the lineman situation is correct, dave "the super-punter" marrs will also be playing qb handing off to........well not really anyone because he will get smashed before he can hand off thanks to "ALL STATE" center and cousin alex marrs. and LB 31 u have done nothing on the football field that has ever impressed me and if Doug is taking you to all this D-1 school camps then he is blowing your head way out of proportion. Once again goodluck to the G-men but its going to be a verrrrrrrrrrry long season.

well guess what that doesn't mean anything acording to you and its still slower

you're right, it doesn't mean anything. thats why i wasnt at a D1 school playing soccer. the shuttle run doesn't mean a damn thing.

trust me everyone knows youre not a D1 caliber player

hence why im not playing D1 soccer. however i did go NCAA D2 my first year and had to transfer for academic reasons (changed major and school didnt have it). closer to D1 then Tanner Howell will ever be.

i'd hate to say this about my school. but the boys are right its going to be a long year for graham without any running game. doug needs to hit the spread and get out of that damn wish bone its killing graham.

i'd hate to say this about my school. but the boys are right its going to be a long year for graham without any running game. doug needs to hit the spread and get out of that damn wish bone its killing graham.

Doug wouldn't know how to run the spread, Graham's best bet is to send ole' Marrs packin and put Litz as head coach. IMO Doug isn't a very good coach and seems to favor some kids, but that is my opinon and thats all i've got to say about that

Doug wouldn't know how to run the spread, Graham's best bet is to send ole' Marrs packin and put Litz as head coach. IMO Doug isn't a very good coach and seems to favor some kids, but that is my opinon and thats all i've got to say about that
Your opinion is exactly right!