Will Bluefield field a football team this year??

strapiton

levi beckett will most likely start and i'm hearing theres also gonna be a wildcat formation similar to what they used in the game last year against james monroe having patterson and lilly in the backfield takin the snaps

I believe it is going to be back to the familiar Bluefield running offense that we saw up until Will Cole's arrival. I am looking forward to seeing Lilly and Patterson in their final season and see what the up and coming guys can do as well. I unfortunately will not be making many of the games this fall, but I am gonna make it to all I am to.

Guest JJBrickface
I believe it is going to be back to the familiar Bluefield running offense that we saw up until Will Cole's arrival. I am looking forward to seeing Lilly and Patterson in their final season and see what the up and coming guys can do as well. I unfortunately will not be making many of the games this fall, but I am gonna make it to all I am to.

What are you trying to say in that last sentence?

levi beckett will most likely start and i'm hearing theres also gonna be a wildcat formation similar to what they used in the game last year against james monroe having patterson and lilly in the backfield takin the snaps

In other words, the single wing is coming to Bluefield?, That could be interesting. What'll be more interesting if they call it something like "The Wild Beaver". Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Maybe SVCC? Heard they are trying to get a football team.

You sure do talk a lot of $hit about a team that beat your team's a$$ each of the last two seasons...why don't your boys grow a set and put the Beavers back on the schedule...

You sure do talk a lot of $hit about a team that beat your team's a$$ each of the last two seasons...why don't your boys grow a set and put the Beavers back on the schedule...

There's no love lost between the two of us, but props on that mouthful. In the long run though Bluefield will benefit more from playing Gate City, so it's all good.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

There's no love lost between the two of us, but props on that a mouthful. In the long run though Bluefield will benefit more from playing Gate City, so it's all good.

He didn't get the hint the first two times I deleted his post...:D

Don't know about lilly but I've heard that Duke like patterson and hewants to go there . So I guess it depends if can get in to school there.

duke is a tough school to get into so ive heard

hopefully he can get in there and get some playing time at D-1

maybe even play a game against Will

wouldnt that be somethin?

Cutcliffe's got the team moving in something resembling the right direction.

And it's a Top-20 school in the nation. It's one of those you reach out and grab with both hands, if you're thinking about your future after football. That'd be wonderful.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

No school is hard to get into if you are an athlete.

You pass the NCAA Clearinghouse standards, you can go anywhere.

Common misconception. Now, doing well at Duke is a different story.