Graham

ghstoga

Our coaching is awful. We make no adjustments, doesn't matter which kids you put in the scheme is what is getting beat. We have a playbook with maybe 12 plays in it. Coach Marrs needs to get rid of whoever is calling the plays and working with the secondary and linebackers. These players will get ripped by the coaches when they are doing what they are coached to do.

Also, why do we leave in our varsity in the 4th qtr when other teams have in their jv? There was no way in h### we were going to come back. Sad part is...Cave Spring's jv drove the ball on our jr's and sr's. They stopped our offense as well...at least let our younger kids get some playing time! They are the future of GHS football. They come to practice as well.

Frustrating!!

Our coaching is awful. We make no adjustments, doesn't matter which kids you put in the scheme is what is getting beat. We have a playbook with maybe 12 plays in it. Coach Marrs needs to get rid of whoever is calling the plays and working with the secondary and linebackers. These players will get ripped by the coaches when they are doing what they are coached to do.

Also, why do we leave in our varsity in the 4th qtr when other teams have in their jv? There was no way in h### we were going to come back. Sad part is...Cave Spring's jv drove the ball on our jr's and sr's. They stopped our offense as well...at least let our younger kids get some playing time! They are the future of GHS football. They come to practice as well.

Frustrating!!

Frustrating is the wrong word here.....more like castrating. which is what MARRS has done post-carlock era. nuff said.

Frustrating!!

We all know the answer to that. Just ask Will Cole.........Anyway, now you know the reason we have no junior class. And as long as Doug Marrs is the head of the Graham program there is no future. If he wants to help his football team get better I would like to make a suggestion. Resign, and let his replacement fix this mess he created.

Its.. not the player.. its the coach... buttt its the damm play book.. Wish Bone? come one that was 1970s.. this is 2009.. its called Spread.. mix it up..wth

also.. im tired of wasting 6 dollars to watch graham get beaten the hell out of...

so far this year

Scores Against: 103

Scores For: 18..

When they played the scrimmage they ran the dam spread? and they ran it good.... now that they get into the season that go back to wish bone formation... also when they played George Wyth - they ran the spread. and knocked up 41 points?

Cmon.. dang.. coach marrs. needs to stop walking around looking like a turtle with no shell and open his offense upp

even though we really dont have any fast kids this year... so b it.. you got to work with what you. got. stop trying to get zach to run the inside for 1 yard gain every time.. Hey Coach marrs you have 3 downs to penetrate 1 yard a down doesnt = 10 yards for a first.. get it?

Edited by ReTard

Doug Marrs is foucising only on his son and his nephew's sake, he doesn't care what anyone else does as long as they get the playing time so he can make them a highlight tape for colleges. This is horrible and ive said it before that nothing will get any better until Marrs is gone. He has no respect for any of the other coaches and thinks his s%%%t don't stink. Thats why he brings in ex-players as coaches, because he can walk all over them and they think they owe him something, Graham needs to do something about Marrs or this is going to be a longgggg..... Future for Graham. I hate seeing this happen to what Carlock built up over the years, and its funny that one man can destroy all that in such a short time.

DOUG MARRS...........WE DONT WANT IT GET OUT

Doug Marrs is foucising only on his son and his nephew's sake, he doesn't care what anyone else does as long as they get the playing time so he can make them a highlight tape for colleges. This is horrible and ive said it before that nothing will get any better until Marrs is gone. He has no respect for any of the other coaches and thinks his s%%%t don't stink. Thats why he brings in ex-players as coaches, because he can walk all over them and they think they owe him something, Graham needs to do something about Marrs or this is going to be a longgggg..... Future for Graham. I hate seeing this happen to what Carlock built up over the years, and its funny that one man can destroy all that in such a short time.

DOUG MARRS...........WE DONT WANT IT GET OUT

Thank you for saying what I didn't want to be the first to say. I have heard this for months now, and it's total BS. Doug better get ready for the mutiny. It's coming.........

Going back to last season, Graham has been outscored in its last four games 193-39...an average of 48-10...

Carroll Co. 47-6

Tazewell 43-14

Bluefield 48-7

Cave Spring 55-12

Going back to last season, Graham has been outscored in its last four games 193-39...an average of 48-10...

Carroll Co. 47-6

Tazewell 43-14

Bluefield 48-7

Cave Spring 55-12

i think were the only ones that see that..

from what i've seen in the last two games...is pathetic getting outscored 103-18 wow. Doug Marrs is just flat out embarrassing Graham High School football. He is putting Coach Carlock's program to shame. I'm glad im not wasting 5 bucks to go watch them get the hell beat out of them. Some words of advice for you Doug if you read this....get the hell out of the wishbone. this isn't the 70's,80's or 90's. Its the easiest offense to read. just watch the guards and they have you beat. didn't you figure that 3 years ago when we lost to Richlands in the regional final? Something has too be done if Dougs still around for another year...we might be looking at the same results guys sorry...

Hey Doug

Stay in town if you keep callin them like that. We'll see you next year

Love,

Bluefield Fans

Another one of those where we have to agree to disagree. I would prefer to see Graham doing well and contending on the Virginia side with the Beavers doing the same on the WV side. Things just as fun when Graham is struggling and one of the two Bluefields isn't dominating football in the region. I loathe Graham leading up to Beaver/Graham, but afterwards hope they win every game. They're just as much apart of the Bluefields as the Beavers and when both teams are kicking *** it makes the two Bluefields shine. I'd much rather see Graham winning the SWD then certain other teams. I hope the G-Men get the ship righted by whatever means is necessary to do so.

i think all bluefieldians are the same when it comes to the graham/beaver game they hate each other, but after that they hope each other does we'll i played for graham the week we play bluefield i hate them with a passion. After that i hope they go all the way. Just to see bluefield shine.

not sure if they will win a game this year. do they play any cupcakes?

They play some mediocre teams, but they can't stop anybody.

The defense is a train wreck, has been getting worse every year. It's a great group of kids, hate it for them.

Edited by futbolking

They play some mediocre teams, but they can't stop anybody.

The defense is a train wreck, has been getting worse every year. It's a great group of kids, hate it for them.

Do they still play that "22" defense at GHS? We ran it in the late 80s when teams were run oriented.