Gate City is the real deal

Guest lookoutmountain

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you there? As lance said before the game was closer than the score, and he was there. So I think I'd believe him over someone who wasn't in attendance.

There were alot of subs in. I was there and know full well who GCs starters are. 31 played the whole game at one point lining up behind QB #10 wh is a Freshman and 2nd team Oline. Over half the defense and speacial teams were 2nd string. Bill pulled most of the starters after going up 42 to 7. Those green shades are very dark to not have seen that. That was what helped Tazewell back in the game. The stats also clearly show who the dominate team was. Just read my post in the other thread. Tazewell is a two man show.

I like you broady. By the way, GC's fans were well behaved at Ernie Hicks. They supported their team well. Believe it or not, whoever you may be, if you have what others perceive as too much success. People don't like you. Good Luck for the remainder Blue Devils. SWD, get ready for the Storm, because it is coming.

Goodluck to Richlands! Clearly the class act of the SWD are the Richlands folks! Just dont overlook the Bullpups or the score will be really close RHS 42 to 14. Also do not pull your starters against them or they might think they have a team.:D

Lance may be right. Tazewell would have a great team if their Varsity could play JV ball this year.

Enough of this. I am in tears from laughing so hard at the holding call argument. The ruffing the punter was the call that could have changed the game had GC not been good enough to pull out of it.

There were alot of subs in. I was there and know full well who GCs starters are. 31 played the whole game at one point lining up behind QB #10 wh is a Freshman and 2nd team Oline. Over half the defense and speacial teams were 2nd string. Bill pulled most of the starters after going up 42 to 7. Those green shades are very dark to not have seen that. That was what helped Tazewell back in the game. The stats also clearly show who the dominate team was. Just read my post in the other thread. Tazewell is a two man show.

You are going to sit here and tell people to just read your other post! Well why don't you go back and read the other post that was in them threads.... You talking out your ass because your mouth knows better!

Goodluck to Richlands! Clearly the class act of the SWD are the Richlands folks! Just dont overlook the Bullpups or the score will be really close RHS 42 to 14. Also do not pull your starters against them or they might think they have a team.:D

Lance may be right. Tazewell would have a great team if their Varsity could play JV ball this year.

Enough of this. I am in tears from laughing so hard at the holding call argument. The ruffing the punter was the call that could have changed the game had GC not been good enough to pull out of it.

common example of a low class GC redneck...thanks for outing yourself.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Gc wins two games and listen to this arrogent idiot.

Sorry the truth hurts. GC may have won two games will be 2-1 after next Friday. GC is not a GREAT team this year. How is it arrogant what I said? Tazewell was just awfull. They will go either 6-4 or 5-5. It is Richlands SWD title to lose. Carroll County will be the biggest competition Richlands will have. What I find so funny was how anyone could say that one call could have costed Tazewell the game? Tazewell got blown out in every aspect of that game and they are sore losers. If you want to see redneck then look no further than Tazewell. Why cant they lose with class? You want respect then earn it. I came on here to congratulate Tazewell's players for not showing any quit (even though they were playing the subs). Would have shown all the class in the world but when I came on here I saw nothing but crying about a stinking holding call. That call would not have changed the out come of that game. Tazewell was blown out! GET OVER IT! GC will probably be blown out by South this week and you can garantee I wont be crying about it. Tune in Friday night and I will show you how to lose with class.

Lance you seem to be the ring leader that caused most of the garbage. Why as administrator of this board would you call another poster a (low class red neck)? I would like to point out that GC beat Richlands by 3 points and they are a class act afterward on this board. GC completely destroys Tazewell in just about every phase of the game and all we here is your big trap saying that if the ref had not seen that obvious holding call Tazewell would have ran rough shot over GC. To hear you tell it GC was very lucky win period. All I can say is good luck, I hope you stay one step ahead of the DEA. Hey Lance at your point of view how many sustained drives did Tazewell have? Lance to complain about the Refs why did GC have more penalty yards called on them? Comparing total yards of offense Tazewell 197 GC 499 ----if’s and but’s where candy and nut what merry Christmas you would have.

Oh how quickly you've become sore winners. I'm pretty sure not one person said that one call lost tazewell the game , but it apparently affected the outcome in some way, just like all calls do. This might be news to you but Lance was completely unbais at that game seeing as how he pulls for Grundy. Here's a newsflash, this weeks has already begun so get to talkin about your next game and how you'll get dominated or whatever it was you said, cuz I'm pretty sure the tazewell folk are over the loss. It's your pissed off boisterous 'my kid got 2 assisted tackles in that thar game' attitude that really reveals your lack of modesty, which makes it obvious how arrogent you are. I'm done with this. Keep pissin in the wind.

That one call didn't have a thing to do with changing the game. Tazewell couldn't stop the run. Clark was into their secondary before they knew what had happened. To call someone a low class GC redneck is pretty insulting to the other GC fans that have been on this board for years. The game's over.

oh how quickly you've become sore winners. I'm pretty sure not one person said that one call lost tazewell the game , but it apparently affected the outcome in some way, just like all calls do. This might be news to you but lance was completely unbais at that game seeing as how he pulls for grundy. Here's a newsflash, this weeks has already begun so get to talkin about your next game and how you'll get dominated or whatever it was you said, cuz i'm pretty sure the tazewell folk are over the loss. It's your pissed off boisterous 'my kid got 2 assisted tackles in that thar game' attitude that really reveals your lack of modesty, which makes it obvious how arrogent you are. I'm done with this. Keep pissin in the wind.

lmao!

If you want to see redneck then look no further than Tazewell. Why cant they lose with class?QUOTE]

And why can't you win with class? You have came on here and done nothing but run your mouth, and for what reasons. Because tazewell fans said that the officials were making bad calls. Well buddy, They're not saying it because they're from tazewel they are sayin it because it is true. Bad calls were called all night, for both teams. But when you look at it and actually look back at all the flags that were thrown, who got the crappy end of the deal? Yea, we did. I remember a play where the official didnt even attempt to reach for his flag when a GC kid led with his helmet on Mcreynolds 3 to 4 seconds after the whistle was blown. We might have got our ass whipped but everyone know's the score was closer than what the scoreboard show's. And if we could get the oppurtunity to play you again i gaurentee you that GC wouldnt get no where damn close to 50 points. I'm proud of my team and im proud that we never showed any quit and gave it our all the whole game. Oh, and just to point out, I'm not throwing any cheap shots to GC. You guys have a great team and your going to have a great season. I'm just sorry that you have arrogant rednecks who don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

If you want to see redneck then look no further than Tazewell. Why cant they lose with class?QUOTE]

And why can't you win with class? You have came on here and done nothing but run your mouth, and for what reasons. Because tazewell fans said that the officials were making bad calls. Well buddy, They're not saying it because they're from tazewel they are sayin it because it is true. Bad calls were called all night, for both teams. But when you look at it and actually look back at all the flags that were thrown, who got the crappy end of the deal? Yea, we did. I remember a play where the official didnt even attempt to reach for his flag when a GC kid led with his helmet on Mcreynolds 3 to 4 seconds after the whistle was blown. We might have got our ass whipped but everyone know's the score was closer than what the scoreboard show's. And if we could get the oppurtunity to play you again i gaurentee you that GC wouldnt get no where damn close to 50 points. I'm proud of my team and im proud that we never showed any quit and gave it our all the whole game. Oh, and just to point out, I'm not throwing any cheap shots to GC. You guys have a great team and your going to have a great season. I'm just sorry that you have arrogant rednecks who don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

All I wanna say is who had more penalty yards? GC did and it wasn't even close at all! Truthfully GC played undisciplined football on the line of scrimmage last night with a lot of false starts/offsides etc... But that will be cleaned up this week, those things happen sometimes. Go Big Blue!!!

I do appologize for the way I have carried myself on here but to say Tazewell got the raw deal here is crazy. Both teams played with alot of heart but Tazewell is down this year. Gate City had controled every aspect of this game and if played 100 times more the outcome would still be the same. I am sorry but that is how I feel. I also feel I know our starters very well and half of them were off of the field for the last 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. I think we need to get off this subject and agree to disagree.

Also after looking back at some of my posts on here I have run my mouth in a childish manner. I appologize to everyone on here for my conduct and promise to conduct myself in an Adult manner. I am acting on this board as a certain other poster on another board is acting and it makes me sick that I have acted that way. I hope my appology is accepted.

Goodluck Tazewell the rest of the season. You guys have Lebanon next but I will be pulling for Leb because of them being in the CMD. We have South next and I am very excited to see this team come to Legion.

well see that is the problem...the way i saw it Tazewell played a lot better game than the score shows...that's all i was saying...and I thought that the call on the TD which was a 14 point swing in points for them was what took the life out of them...they got it back after halftime and played a good game...i think they got screwed on that particular call, i think GC got screwed on the roughing the kicker call...bad calls both ways.

I dont think it's accurate to say tazewell is down...in fact they hung 27 points on a team that richlands couldn't score on more than once...so...that tells me something.

I think Richlands is still the team to beat, but Tazewell is for sure not down or as bad as the score shows in the GC game...i think GC has one heck of a good team and i'm not so sure they will not win against South...but we'll see...i went to this game because I wanted to see some good football and I thought it would be the game to watch this week...and I'm glad I went...if you look at my posts before the game, i always enjoy going to GC...I love the atmosphere...as with any place though, you get your rednecks who like to show their ass...i assume you were probably one of them that was down there on the track running your mouth making the rest of the good folks in GC look bad...seems to be a trend these days...but, still good football on the field and I'm not a Tazewell or a GC fan...i call it like i see it...sorry if you don't agree...but, you don't have to agree...it's ok.

well see that is the problem...the way i saw it Tazewell played a lot better game than the score shows...that's all i was saying...and I thought that the call on the TD which was a 14 point swing in points for them was what took the life out of them...they got it back after halftime and played a good game...i think they got screwed on that particular call, i think GC got screwed on the roughing the kicker call...bad calls both ways.

I dont think it's accurate to say tazewell is down...in fact they hung 27 points on a team that richlands couldn't score on more than once...so...that tells me something.

I think Richlands is still the team to beat, but Tazewell is for sure not down or as bad as the score shows in the GC game...i think GC has one heck of a good team and i'm not so sure they will not win against South...but we'll see...i went to this game because I wanted to see some good football and I thought it would be the game to watch this week...and I'm glad I went...if you look at my posts before the game, i always enjoy going to GC...I love the atmosphere...as with any place though, you get your rednecks who like to show their ass...i assume you were probably one of them that was down there on the track running your mouth making the rest of the good folks in GC look bad...seems to be a trend these days...but, still good football on the field and I'm not a Tazewell or a GC fan...i call it like i see it...sorry if you don't agree...but, you don't have to agree...it's ok.

I can tell you I sit nowhere near that area. I have not been near that area in over 10 years. I sit on the Home side near the concessions. It makes me kinda mad that you assume that but i guess i deserve it after the way I have acted on here. You dont have to agree neither and that is also ok.

Gate City fans have, BY FAR, the worst sportsmanship I have ever seen. I was at a loss of words during the GW/GC game in 2007.

I see things haven't changed at Legion.... Do they still sit on the visitors side? That always got me fired up... I think it's all part of playing at Legion Field, it's very intimidating.

It amazes me that there are a handful of idiots out of 5,000 that love to cause trouble, yet everyone wants to throw the entire fanbase in the same classification as them. Look in your own backyard, and you'll find trash also. It happens everywhere folks. Whether you want to admit it or not.

It amazes me that there are a handful of idiots out of 5,000 that love to cause trouble, yet everyone wants to throw the entire fanbase in the same classification as them. Look in your own backyard, and you'll find trash also. It happens everywhere folks. Whether you want to admit it or not.

They are everywhere. GC has more fans than most at ball games therefore there are more bad apples. I bet percentage wise it is probably even throughout the Region.