PH

face-n-dacrowd

I'm a die hard PH fan and didn't get to go the other night (thankfully). I feel we have a decent team - we beat Bland, played marion and abingdon tough - just ran into a good team with JJ Kelly from what I've heard. Do you think our boys can turn it around this week and the season?:confused:

I think their spread would work if they had the running game to complement it. They have a good QB with a good arm, but without the threat of a running game, he's useless.

i dont think the running games bad, as long as Caudill dont wear his gloves, hes good, just needs to get lower which he can. To me, i think its the line, they need to buy whitesides some time to allow something to open up down field, give the play time to develop, but you cant when the d line is in the back field....

I'm a die hard PH fan and didn't get to go the other night (thankfully). I feel we have a decent team - we beat Bland, played marion and abingdon tough - just ran into a good team with JJ Kelly from what I've heard. Do you think our boys can turn it around this week and the season?:confused:

Kelly's line just manhandled their line. The QB and running backs didn't have a chance.

Whoever you are I would think you lack some intelligence....Have you ever seen BI..... Not only is he a great guy but a very damn big great guy.....Quit being a chicken!@#$ punk and if you have a problem go tell him to his face if you have the huevos to do it.... My guess is you don't

haha a die hard ph fan? didnt no thats possible? haha, no your boyz dont hav it.

I think their spread would work if they had the running game to complement it. They have a good QB with a good arm, but without the threat of a running game, he's useless.

I agree! I think Compton needs better help upstairs calling the offense, whoever helps with the "O" wants to feature the QB too much! Wheres the misdirection plays and creative mismatches that the Patriots do? On that note, the defense is just as bad!! Wheres the calm confidence of Bellichek? Wheres my rebels? I'm disappointed and frustrated!:mad:

Scrap the spread, or put someone at QB who is a threat to break the big one. If you are going to run WVU offense you'd better get you a WVU quarterback. Put Graves or another fast receiver at QB. At least then you have a threat to break the big play. Also don't matter how much you throw or call upstairs if the o-line can't block "IT DON'T MATTER WHAT YOU CALL!" go back to something simple and teach those lineman how to block. Once again scrap the spread!

I think JJ can go undefeated in the regular season. They are big, strong, hit hard and fast but they have a loser for a coach

You can call B.I. alot of things, but loser ain't one of 'em. Before a team puts a game on their schedule against a team coached by B.I. Salyers, they should be advised that if he can score 100 he will...he don't care to run it up.

You can call B.I. alot of things, but loser ain't one of 'em. Before a team puts a game on their schedule against a team coached by B.I. Salyers, they should be advised that if he can score 100 he will...he don't care to run it up.

That used to be the rap on B.I. supr,but I've seen several games in the last few years when he could have RUTS (Pound this year was one) and didn't. Funny hearing that from a PVman,considering Phil Robbins wrote the book on that.

Whoever you are I would think you lack some intelligence....Have you ever seen BI..... Not only is he a great guy but a very damn big great guy.....Quit being a chicken!@#$ punk and if you have a problem go tell him to his face if you have the huevos to do it.... My guess is you don't

Gotta love the keyboard warriors lol

I agree! I think Compton needs better help upstairs calling the offense, whoever helps with the "O" wants to feature the QB too much! Wheres the misdirection plays and creative mismatches that the Patriots do? On that note, the defense is just as bad!! Wheres the calm confidence of Bellichek? Wheres my rebels? I'm disappointed and frustrated!:mad:

Where is Randy Moss and Tom Brady? Oh, wait they are in the NFL.