Graham vs Va. High

Boo77

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but its going to be a nother week of droped passes and missed takles and missed blocks for the gman but as alwas ill be there just in case

Surely you kid...they have the great Wee Cee teaching them how to catch, tackle, and block. He is the greatest coach ever in high school football (at least in his mind).

hate to admit it but if the schedules were reversed bearcats would be 0-2 and graham would be 2-1. graham needs to schedule better-play honaker, lebanon, powell valley, battle, and gate city. these would be competitive games for graham. you guys don't have the same players you did 10 years ago.

should be a good game this week, i would say a lot of scoring. both defenses are bad. i pick the bearcats at home 42-34

hopefully, the falcons can handle both of these teams.

Graham should be Single A, there is no way you can justify staying double A. Your football team is now getting what your softball, volleyball and baseball have been getting whipped. Do your school and your athletic programs a favor go single A like you should be!

Well have to just wait next year for some people to step up and play.

Graham High School has tons and tons of GOOD ATHLETES that walk the hallways. But if you ask them why they dont play. Its because of Doug Marrs.

Its not just because what he does on the field but how he is in school. If you dont like football he dont like you.

Well have to just wait next year for some people to step up and play.

Graham High School has tons and tons of GOOD ATHLETES that walk the hallways. But if you ask them why they dont play. Its because of Doug Marrs.

Its not just because what he does on the field but how he is in school. If you dont like football he dont like you.

don't think so. talked to a buddy of mine and he said they were all out-he teaches there so i feel like he should know. maybe its time to stop blaming the coaches and realize you just aren't that good anymore! you can find other excuses if needed but face the facts guys your talent is just not there right now.

don't think so. talked to a buddy of mine and he said they were all out-he teaches there so i feel like he should know. maybe its time to stop blaming the coaches and realize you just aren't that good anymore! you can find other excuses if needed but face the facts guys your talent is just not there right now.

lol...you are going to be popular here i can tell.

I don't agree with anything you have said here...lol.

And what happens if Abingdon doesn't beat them...again...:eek:

Although, I honestly don't think that the Falcons have to worry about that this season...

should be a good game this week, i would say a lot of scoring. both defenses are bad. i pick the bearcats at home 42-34

hopefully, the falcons can handle both of these teams.

Giving up 42 should be easy enough but I don't think Graham can score 34...

The great players for graham are on the feild week in and week out too bad it is at halftime and they have tubas in there hands haha.

when graham loses to VA high they will bounce back against Marion the next week cause Marion no matter how good or bad Graham is they cant beat them except a couple years ago in the playoffs.

But the direct inverse is also true...no matter how good or bad Marion is, they always give Graham fits...

Okay dude trust me if you played for him you would know what were talking about. He's nothing but a prick in school and like ReTaRD said if you don't play football he don't like you i would know i played under him for 4 years. I got hurt my senior year and on senior day he said he had 4 seniors that stuck it out for 4 years and he mentioned their names but didn't mention mine? In front of the whole team. He made me feel like i didn't even exist and never played on that team.

See the thing that pisses me off about that is played in every game from my freshman year to my senior year, I stuck it out 4 years and I don't even get mentioned as the ones who stuck it out. I can't help it that i got hurt. If you had a neurologist tell you if you get hit the wrong way you could be paralyzed would you play football again? i think not. So shut the hell up you don't know what you are talking about..

He's nothing but a ignorant prick who only thinks about himself. Now thats why nobody wants the play for him.....