Week 5 - 9/25/09 - What game are you going to?

Lance

Marion v. Graham No matter how the season is going and how people feel about the coaching I will come out and support the kids.

I will also be at Mitchell for TMS v. Bluefield on Mon. evening.

I doubt I wil go to any high school games on friday since Grundy is off.

Saturday I will be in Lexington to watch Uf vs Uk.....GO GATORS

Saturday will make 3 straghit college football games I have seen in person. TCU vs UVA....Nebraska vs Va Tech....Florida vs Kentucky

I doubt I wil go to any high school games on friday since Grundy is off.

Saturday I will be in Lexington to watch Uf vs Uk.....GO GATORS

Saturday will make 3 straghit college football games I have seen in person. TCU vs UVA....Nebraska vs Va Tech....Florida vs Kentucky

you should round up all the Grundy kids and go watch Marion and Graham...you guys have to play both...might be good to see what you are going to be up against.

you should round up all the Grundy kids and go watch Marion and Graham...you guys have to play both...might be good to see what you are going to be up against.

Thats a idea, im pretty sure thats where most of the coaches from Grundy will be at. I would haul a bunch of them down there myself but I still have 32 days till I get my license lol.

Its so gay you have hold your learners for 9 months, I have already did drivers ed course and behind the wheel course, I just have to wait lol.

I don't play so theres no much need for me to go but im pretty good friends with most of the players and ill bring it up to them.

swvasport7, and I almost talked to LANCE friday lol

Lance I was behind you during halftime, me and Theo got to talking..I can't tell you how many times he has took my money in poker haha.

Me and Wavefan09 will come and say hi at the Marion game, I almost talked him into it aganist Haysi

Edited by swvasport_7

Lance I was behind you during halftime, me and Theo got to talking..I can't tell you how many times he has took my money in poker haha.

Me and Wavefan09 will come and say hi at the Marion game, I almost talked him into it aganist Haysi

yeah...i saw him back there but he was talking most of the time and i was trying to take a few pics here and there...didn't turn out so great due to the lights :(

I usually just sit up on the 50 in front of the press box but i was late getting there (kids) so i just sat down around the 30 at the bottom...just say hey next time or come on over and have a seat if you want...lol...i had a bad night Friday...was late getting there, ripped my damn shirt on the car door, left some of my camera stuff at home...one of those days...lol...at least the Wave won...lol.