Tazewell vs Abingdon

Bulldogs52

I am stuck here at work mightyowls and it is P-O-U-R-I-N-G rain right now. I am in Kingsport... Hope some folks do some good updating, because I don't get off until 8 am.

Be safe all and God Bless.

EW

Edited by falconfansrock
added location

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey falconawesome, would you mind changing your avatar if you are going to be talking smack on here. I don't want people to confuse me with you! I have read one of your 3 post and I don't want people to mistake us. Our names are similar as well so it maybe confusing.... Thanks bro...

so what you are saying is that if you guys had blocked better, played better on special teams, had better field position, not turned the ball over, not had any penalties...then you might have played better?

sounds like a plan....lol.

Lance I think youre right about this, obviously AHS fans are football gods I mean Damn, if only every football team had the presence of mind to have a gameplan like that.... lmao Are you people serious about the stuff you talk every week after a loss??? I mean if you lose by 50 you never ever had a chance to win....period!