Tazewell vs Abingdon

Bulldogs52

not trying to start anything, but if he is "one of the best qb's in swva" why havent the won more games? why is this the first time i have heard of him and i still dont know his name.

come watch the game when your g-boys roll into town. i bet you will know who he is after the game.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come watch the game when your g-boys roll into town. i bet you will know who he is after the game.

typical answer from an Abingdon fan. respond with a jab to someone. i was asking a serious question and you started something. the only way i would know is to read about it in the paper. and they arent "my g-boys" the only sporting events i have been to since i graduated was a few basketball games to support one of my good friends and a few soccer games. im not like you. i dont take high school sports seriously after i graduated. if they win cool, if not cool. it doesnt change my day/week/year anything. it has no effect on my life at all.

Typical answer from an Abingdon fan?????? I can't help what Southbound or whomever else says on here. If you go through and read ANY of my post, you won't see me in here talking a bunch of trash. So don't put say "typical Abingdon reponse". I try to ALWAYS post things on here in a nice spirit. I think you need to back through and not just in this post and read some of these others on here from other people on here. There are "nanner heads" from everywhere on here. It's too bad that we happen to have some from Abingdon as well...

i agree with southbound he is a great Quaterback but he has no help i have watched the games and his line is god awful and when they do good they hold every play watch em hold every play...when they do block their running backs other than the coleman kid are inexperienced and kinda slow

Typical answer from an Abingdon fan?????? I can't help what Southbound or whomever else says on here. If you go through and read ANY of my post, you won't see me in here talking a bunch of trash. So don't put say "typical Abingdon reponse". I try to ALWAYS post things on here in a nice spirit. I think you need to back through and not just in this post and read some of these others on here from other people on here. There are "nanner heads" from everywhere on here. It's too bad that we happen to have some from Abingdon as well...

and if you don't fit into that stereotype (yes i admit, i just stereotyped) then don't worry about it. but every Abingdon fan i have run across whether it be in sports or on here (with exception to a certain few) they have all been class A douche bags.

Galax does the same entrance..pretty lame if you ask me

well all you VT fans must be lame because they come out to the same song an have been for a long time twin valley b-ball has been comeing out to the same one two an have been to the state for the last 3 years so how lame is it to do

typical answer from an Abingdon fan. respond with a jab to someone. i was asking a serious question and you started something. the only way i would know is to read about it in the paper. and they arent "my g-boys" the only sporting events i have been to since i graduated was a few basketball games to support one of my good friends and a few soccer games. im not like you. i dont take high school sports seriously after i graduated. if they win cool, if not cool. it doesnt change my day/week/year anything. it has no effect on my life at all.
I'm the same way.If Graham wins its cool but if they lose you just say hey there's always next week. Doesn't effect my life/work schedule.

O....Dawgs by 2Td's

everyone was wanting to know bout the after game party. there will be a bonfire party down at south holston lake after the falcons take care of the puppies. should be a band there and we are going to party until saturday morning-load up and party all the way to blacksburg. should be fun! see preacher if you want tickets. he will give a sermon around 1:00 am

well all you VT fans must be lame because they come out to the same song an have been for a long time twin valley b-ball has been comeing out to the same one two an have been to the state for the last 3 years so how lame is it to do

I personally can't stand VT. But I think they do have one of the best entrances in the country. But when a mediocre high school team does it..yes it is pretty lame.

I personally can't stand VT. But I think they do have one of the best entrances in the country. But when a mediocre high school team does it..yes it is pretty lame.

Richlands has come out to Sandman a few times (when they get to use the PA) but I'd rather see them do something original. Thunderstruck would be perfect.

And I don't think it's lame at all. The pageantry of high school football is a big part of what makes it special. It's when you don't have the pageantry and tradition that it becomes lame.

Richlands has come out to Sandman a few times (when they get to use the PA) but I'd rather see them do something original. Thunderstruck would be perfect.

And I don't think it's lame at all. The pageantry of high school football is a big part of what makes it special. It's when you don't have the pageantry and tradition that it becomes lame.

Isnt that what Powell Valley does their strut to?

Guest old_school

The Tazewell middle school team comes out to a little GNR, welcome to the jungle.

When Abingdon come through the stadium one of them is going to fall one day and bust his ass. Don't matter how you come on to the field as long as you can play football.

it is a good entrance whether you like abingdon or not. i guess when richlands comes up with something cool then everyone will take notice and have to listen to how great it is. you don't have to comment on everything i say nads & balls

When Abingdon come through the stadium one of them is going to fall one day and bust his ass. Don't matter how you come on to the field as long as you can play football.

Bingo!

And Southbound when I hear Enter Sandman Abingdon is the last thought on my mind. It is Virginia Tech that comes to my mind when I hear that song. That song and entrance just does not fit with Abingdon at all. One of these days it might but not now. The best thing any school can do is worry about playing football and not some cheesey entrance.

it is a good entrance whether you like abingdon or not. i guess when richlands comes up with something cool then everyone will take notice and have to listen to how great it is. you don't have to comment on everything i say nads & balls

Hey, Im not saying the way they come in or what song they choose is bad im just saying it don't matter who chooses what as long as you play football. Why would it matter to me what song you guys choose. Someone might bust there ass coming down the stadium is pretty much all I was saying. Until you guys step up and play some football you guys will never get the respect in the SWD. That don't mean do good one year and wait 10 years to do it again, consistency my friend.

Guest nameuser
you don't have to comment on everything i say nads & balls

Soutbound, I can't help it, I'm still laughing, I would have to think that ol' Nadoball had to chuckle at that one as well.