1. 1. Richlands VS Tazewell

• Tazewell
    • Richlands
    • Ref's

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Richlands plays like they can this one isn't even close.

I sure hope that's true............but, I've seen to many Richlands,Tazewell games over the years and it's rare that it's a blow out. Tazewell is always tough at home.

You also, can't go by what one team does against another team, some teams just matchup better with some teams. But I do think that if Richlands plays anything like they did against Abingdon and with Mance having a extra week to get ready and come up with a game plan, I do think they should win the game.

You just don't know which team.....on either side will show up....lol. Should be a great game and a lot of fun to watch !

Get there early !

Richlands 30 Tazewell 14

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Why is Dean out?

He was kicked out of last night's game, by VHSL rules if a player is ejected from a game he must sit out the next two games... Tazewell will have the right to appeal it, giving him the chance to play this Friday, but if they loose the appeal he will still have to sit out two games. This is what I have been told..

He was kicked out of last night's game, by VHSL rules if a player is ejected from a game he must sit out the next two games... Tazewell will have the right to appeal it, giving him the chance to play this Friday, but if they loose the appeal he will still have to sit out two games. This is what I have been told..

wow what did he do??

This really hurts Tazewell cause i remember last year Dean run over alot of tornadoes.....hurts not having him

wow what did he do??

This really hurts Tazewell cause i remember last year Dean run over alot of tornadoes.....hurts not having him

Don't you have a wedding to be getting ready for!

He must have dropped the F bomb on the ref.

The VHSL rule is if ejected a player sits the next game -- if the player is ejected due to fighting it is a two game suspension. The official who ejected Dean must complete an ejection form and submit it to VHSL and provide a copy to Tazewell High School within two days -- there are times [albeit rare] that an official chooses not to submit this form and the player is allowed to play without an appeal -- I would suspect that Tazewell will plan to play without Dean and if he is allowed to play they will feel fortunate.

I would love to know the reason he was ejected -- I was there and didn't see anything, but it could very well have been language on the field -- to far away for the fans to hear.

The VHSL rule is if ejected a player sits the next game -- if the player is ejected due to fighting it is a two game suspension. The official who ejected Dean must complete an ejection form and submit it to VHSL and provide a copy to Tazewell High School within two days -- there are times [albeit rare] that an official chooses not to submit this form and the player is allowed to play without an appeal -- I would suspect that Tazewell will plan to play without Dean and if he is allowed to play they will feel fortunate.

I would love to know the reason he was ejected -- I was there and didn't see anything, but it could very well have been language on the field -- to far away for the fans to hear.

I figured he dropped the F bomb or something!

Personally I don't think you should be ejected for that.. your on a football field and sometimes you get caught up in the heat of the moment and say something you really wouldn't say elsewhere. yea maybe give them a personal foul or something but ejected??? meaning he sits out an entire game the next week.. not really fair imo

Personally I don't think you should be ejected for that.. your on a football field and sometimes you get caught up in the heat of the moment and say something you really wouldn't say elsewhere. yea maybe give them a personal foul or something but ejected??? meaning he sits out an entire game the next week.. not really fair imo

I agree with you -- I don't like the word -- but to miss an entire game is tough especially when the game is the Tazewell - Richlands game. I think even officials get a little ruffled somtimes and to extreme measures, but that is purely my opinion.

I think a personal foul would have be sufficient for him to have been disciplined at Monday's practice for.

How much longer will the GHS booster and the people of Bluefield Va. allow Coach Marrs to run Graham football and other GHS sports into the ground.He needs to be removed from head coach and athletic director. Put him back into the classroom and away from sports before its to late.

How much longer will the GHS booster and the people of Bluefield Va. allow Coach Marrs to run Graham football and other GHS sports into the ground.He needs to be removed from head coach and athletic director. Put him back into the classroom and away from sports before its to late.

whats that got to do with the price of beans in China?

as for Dean...I hope they appeal if they have to so he can play in the Brawl...would hate to see him miss the game for whatever he did...sounds a little harsh to me on the throwing out since I didn't see any fighting or anything physical happen...sounds to me like a ref got his feelings hurt.

What in sam hell does this have to do with the BACK YARD BRAWL?

honestly i did not cuss one time im not saying i havent cussed before but this game i did not cuss the ref at all .......i hope i get to play against richlands but hey we have a great team we just have to be a family and play hard

honestly i did not cuss one time im not saying i havent cussed before but this game i did not cuss the ref at all .......i hope i get to play against richlands but hey we have a great team we just have to be a family and play hard

so what happened? or what did they think happened? from where most of us were in the stands we didn't see anything except the yards being walked off?