1. 1. Richlands VS Tazewell

• Tazewell
    • Richlands
    • Ref's

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lockhart threw i deep pass to jalen and the abingdon guy practical tackled why the ball was in the air and went up to the ref and said dont u think that was flag he killed him so he threw the first flag then he backed us up and pointed at me and said personal foul then i said oh alright alright but sarcastically and he threw another flag then i was ejected and thats all that honestly happened my team mates and i both know it so if i have to sit out this week because of that i mean i hate it but i got to take it off the chin and roll with it

For the 15 people that picked Tazewell to win, I have some AWESOME beachfront property in Kansas to sell you!

Why don't you sell me some UVA season tickets instead? What are they going for now, $15? ;)

well lockhart threw i deep pass to jalen and the abingdon guy practical tackled why the ball was in the air and went up to the ref and said dont u think that was flag he killed him so he threw the first flag then he backed us up and pointed at me and said personal foul then i said oh alright alright but sarcastically and he threw another flag then i was ejected and thats all that honestly happened my team mates and i both know it so if i have to sit out this week because of that i mean i hate it but i got to take it off the chin and roll with it
That's no reason to get thrown out of a game! Since when is sarchasm a personal foul??? I really hope you get to play. Good luck.

On paper Richlands should roll Tazewell. If you go by the Richlands/Abingdon and Tazewell/Abingdon game Richlands should roll, but we all know it doesn't work this way. It is the Backyard Rival game and these games can be funny. I think if Richlands plays to there potential they can win the ball game. I think folks you should look for a closer game than paper shows. Get there early if you want a seat for this one.

That's no reason to get thrown out of a game! Since when is sarchasm a personal foul??? I really hope you get to play. Good luck.

Well said, and I agree ! I hope you get to play also Dean ! Sometimes some refs think the game is about them ! That's a sad reason to not let a kid play in a game. :mad:

Nothing personal, but I hope we win, but I hope you can play ! You don't get many chances to play in a game like this. The Richlands, Tazewell game is special to the players........and the fans of both teams !

Edited by Bigrhsfan

The Blues have to smack them in the mouth early and often. We can't let the Dawgs keep it close, they will feed off of it. The keys for the Blues, keep the WR in front of them eliminate the big play, keep the punt returner in check, and don't let the QB beat us with his legs. On offense just execute like you did the Abingdon game.

Talked with a long time Dawgs fan earlier this morning and he thinks the Dawgs cannot stay within 20 points. In addition, he tells me as much as he hates it he would like to see the Blues win by 50 becasue of the Tazewell coach. Getting alittle hasty in Tazewell isn't it. Everyone else feel the same about the coach?

The last 5 years or so Tazewell has had some talent but it seems the coach doesn't know how to use it.

I think he had alot of trouble using Muncy last year. Matt scored most of the points in that game against Richlands last year. I would have went to him repeatedly until it opened up Beavers cause he is a good reciever and he hasn't utilized Beavers enough this year either. That awful crossbuck crap he runs is stupid line them up in the power I and stuff the ball down your opponents throat. You can run alot of play action out of that too cause even at the pro level they bite on play action its instinct to go after the ball. Three yards and a cloud of dust. The one running back that is a sophmore I can't remember his name needs to see more touches he is a heck of a running back. I think he let his coaching get away from him when he went to the spread.

With dean out who's gonna play his spot? Mikal Moore?

I'd love to see Zach Pauley get some more touches. Even line him up in the slot or throw him some screens. He's got too much speed to not be on O.

I bet you the Parnell kid now playing for Richlands will get a warm applaud come friday night. LOL. Richlands does run him some. Our starting RB Devon (sophmore) will rotate because they have been using him some at linebacker, so Parnell will get some carries when they rest Devon.

Talked with a long time Dawgs fan earlier this morning and he thinks the Dawgs cannot stay within 20 points. In addition, he tells me as much as he hates it he would like to see the Blues win by 50 becasue of the Tazewell coach. Getting alittle hasty in Tazewell isn't it. Everyone else feel the same about the coach?

The coach is gone after this season!