Congrats Richlands

Graham32

Well......thanks, I hope your right, but there are several games left to play yet.

Marion is next and is 5 and 0 and that will be a tough game especially at Marion, and also CC is always tough at their place. They seem to always give us fits there.

If we can get a little more consistent on O I like our chances. I think the week off after the Abingdon game hurt a little. The D looks great, and if the O gets the consistency, I like our chances in the playoffs. The speed and talent they have gives them the ability to score from anywhere on the field.

Special teams seem to be doing well also.

Just can't beat good coaching !

Not one word you said makes sense!

The only reason I say they will have some problems is because the refs at Carrol, but Richlands has to much talent for them so I think they will blow it open in the 4th quarter.

Does that make sense?

on another SWD Championship.

Appreciate the vote of confidence but the next game is #6. There is a lot of football left to be played and the Blues won't be expecting that trophy until it's in their hands.

The only reason I say they will have some problems is because the refs at Carrol, but Richlands has to much talent for them so I think they will blow it open in the 4th quarter.

Does that make sense?

Actually, Carroll has used the same refs as the rest of the SWD for several years now. Richlands hasn't played too well down there because it's dark, it's quiet, and it just doesn't feel right.

The only game I see Richlands have any problems is at Carrol and that one won't be too close.

I seem to remember the last time Richlands paid a visit to Marion, they squeaked out a victory that was in serious doubt until the last few minutes. Marion will put up a fight, and a good one at that. Richlands should win, but nothing is for sure.

Richlands hasn't played too well down there because it's dark

yeah...

I would love to see Marion beat Richlands....this coming Friday I will be a Grundy fan first and a Marion fan second, but I see Richlands winning by 3 tds or more.

The Marion game in 2007 was a good game. But that wasn't to bad of a Marion team that year. I remember there FB was a horse. I think his name was Lyons. I know Marion will give Richlands a good game. It will be like every other game is can Marion contain Richlands speed. If they can they will keep it close. If not it could be a long night.