PH vs RR

Linebackers

Northwood is awful.

PH will put atleast 35 if not 40+ on the board.

I agree, Northwood is awful and have given up an average of 40+ points per game. When PH plays them, I bet PH will score at least 28. But they don't play them this week. Sorry.

PH plays RR this week. Predictions and how is RR doing and looking this year? I think PH can win if they play whole game like they played Appy.

Hopefully the boys from Glade get one this week. I heard they played tough, but couldnt pull it off. By the way, what does your signature mean?

Hopefully the boys from Glade get one this week. I heard they played tough, but couldnt pull it off. By the way, what does your signature mean?

I hope they do too. and its just what somebody told me at a game one time. If you know who i am add me, lol idc. but its about how usually if your a caudill (family wise), we dc who you are, we'll hit you hard anytime, practice and games, always full speed for us.. is basically what it means. if you know who i am then send me a private message. lol

Edited by Linebackers

i think i know who u r but if i remember right u didnt have any hard hits or kill shots u always aimed for the ankles

who am i? who are you? message me kind sir. lol. id hit them anywhere, i didnt care, and i know, im not great, maybe not good, but i did my job. and no, i didnt go for ankles, idk, maybe at the beginning lol , bc toward the end of my high school career i was hitting dead in the chest. i also had a big hit my jr yr that ppl went crazy for, its when we played jj kelly. lol but yea, i sucked at football. whoa.

who am i? who are you? message me kind sir. lol. id hit them anywhere, i didnt care, and i know, im not great, maybe not good, but i did my job. and no, i didnt go for ankles, idk, maybe at the beginning lol , bc toward the end of my high school career i was hitting dead in the chest. i also had a big hit my jr yr that ppl went crazy for, its when we played jj kelly. lol but yea, i sucked at football. whoa.

u finally admitted to it :)

u finally admitted to it :)

lol im not gonna say im freakin great. lol but i was better than most out there, people that could hit was me, duel, marcus m, anderson, cannon, and mullins. I dont know anybody else who would hit on our d, bc or dbs wouldnt hit, except travis. and nice to know you cant reply to my messages;) did you suck at football? bc you cant tell me who you are? lol. anyways. this isnt about me or u. its about this years team.