Calling on for Morale Booster in Falcon Land.

Falconman

Guys,

I've been to watch the boys play every game this year, I've noticed a drop in morale in our Fans? Fan is short for Fanatic - where is the zeal and burning love for the falcons every friday. We still can make some noise in the swd and playoffs. Our boys need your support. I'm calling on us, starting with me, to stand up and be loud and proud this Friday when the Cavs come rolling in this Friday. Lets Go People! Lets Go Falcons!!!!

they make a lot of noise at halftime when the band plays and the dance squad (if thats what they are called?) come out on the field...seems to be the highlight of Friday night in the land of Whine & Cheese.

Guys,

I've been to watch the boys play every game this year, I've noticed a drop in morale in our Fans? Fan is short for Fanatic - where is the zeal and burning love for the falcons every friday. We still can make some noise in the swd and playoffs. Our boys need your support. I'm calling on us, starting with me, to stand up and be loud and proud this Friday when the Cavs come rolling in this Friday. Lets Go People! Lets Go Falcons!!!!

No disrespect meant but Abingdon would get shelled if they made the playoffs. Good chance CC shells them tomorrow.

Guys,

great post! i wish everyone felt like we do about the falcons. give me a yell on friday and we will grab sum food on ex 7. remember your ole buddy exit 7:rolleyes:

Yes exit 7 is the stuff . . . haha. We still can go to the playoffs despite what others think.

You could make the playoffs, unlikely, but be realistic you lost to a good division one school. Your program is not ready to compete with any division four schools right now.

Yes exit 7 is the stuff . . . haha. We still can go to the playoffs despite what others think.

Your first playoff game would be a repeat of the Richlands game. Falcons are not ready for that kind of competition.

I thought there may be some good information on this site, but I was surprised to see administrators of the site and others participating in the childish behavior. This is supposed to be informative, but the only thing that happens on this site is pick on one or two that voice, sometimes ridiculus, thoughts.

Why not try for once the effort... Lance, you are supposed to be an administrator and monitor the abuse on the site, but instead, you participate in the bantor.

I am a fan of all things SWVA, football, basketball, baseball... sports and the area in general. Let's make this positive so that people read information that you may have that the news media does not post, instead of the abuse that keeps going out to certain individuals.

Talk is cheap, but get one thing straigt.... every team, every player, and every fan cannot win every game.

I thought there may be some good information on this site, but I was surprised to see administrators of the site and others participating in the childish behavior. This is supposed to be informative, but the only thing that happens on this site is pick on one or two that voice, sometimes ridiculus, thoughts.

Why not try for once the effort... Lance, you are supposed to be an administrator and monitor the abuse on the site, but instead, you participate in the bantor.

I am a fan of all things SWVA, football, basketball, baseball... sports and the area in general. Let's make this positive so that people read information that you may have that the news media does not post, instead of the abuse that keeps going out to certain individuals.

Talk is cheap, but get one thing straigt.... every team, every player, and every fan cannot win every game.

I'm just like everyone else here and as long as it stays clean and rated PG i tend to let people say whatever they want...I give out my fair share of compliments and I give some people down the road when needed...like your friend southbound...lol...but, I like the guy...i just try to be honest about things and that doesn't always turn up roses...sorry.

This place is a hobby...we run it because we love football and just sports in general and try to give people a place to express whatever they want about a variety of subjects...when we started it there were no other places around...there are a few wannabe's and a lot that have come and gone but we are still here doing our thing...you are welcome to come or go if you like...if it gets down to just me and Gman posting out of whack stories back and forth to each other, then so be it...that's fine by me...but for years now people seem to come here and enjoy the conversation...or get pissed off...but for the most part...people just hang out and enjoy it...and maybe someday things will evolve to a point where we can help some kids out here...that's my goal for the long run anyway...have not really been able to do much other than take a couple of kids to some camps...i just do the best i can with what i have...and for now this is it....but I share with you guys my contributions to this place that I call home...at least online anyway.

That is all...enjoy yourself.

Ban him G-man, you going to let someone talk like that.

You big baby, its called freedom of speech. Go ahead and promote censorship. I think lance does a good job. Grow some or get off the board.

Lance has made me mad before on here several times, but we have also had some good conversations on here. But you know what, I keep coming back for more and more, and then when I thought I have had enough, I come back for more. So stick around 4andacloud... we don't want you to go.

I know what you are saying 4andacloudofdust, but some of the things that Lance says is nowhere near what some others say on a daily basis on here.

Have a good one guys!

(this is definitely way off topic compared to the thread title)