* Graham has the same colors as FSU

* You look like a cross between Coach Carlock and Coach Marrs

* You once lived and coached in West Virginia..... you can get those WV

recruits that are going to Richlands back to Graham

* Brady Bennett can ride his motorcycle into Mitchell and throw a G-Star

into the turf like the Seminole does

* He can fill the coaching staff with his sons

Compelling case........

Uh, no! Why would we want a coach that Tazwell does not? How about a new proven coach from outside the immediate area. Possibly one with a winning record.

I was screwing around with ya. i don't think anyone would want the Dawgs coach.

I know someone dying to get that job if it ever came available. He is a head coach in the tidewater area. Told me to keep an ear out on the position. He's a good one.

OK, then...he's hired...

I think im going to apply for the job if one opens

Im 16 and have never played football in my life but i guarantee a 1-10 record.

My schedule will be

Bluefield-L

Richlands-L

Grundy-L

Marion-L

Tazewell-L

Charlotte Country Day-L

Virginia High-L

Abingdon-L

Carrol County-L

Hellen Keller School of the Blind-W

Do i get the job?

Seriously, if i knew who i would need to talk to that would get his foot in the door, I would. If the job were open, he would apply. But they wouldn't hire an outsider. What are yall's thoughts?

I think if he is good then why not hire him.

Do you know what his record is?

Seriously, if i knew who i would need to talk to that would get his foot in the door, I would. If the job were open, he would apply. But they wouldn't hire an outsider. What are yall's thoughts?

I think they will hire an outsider. A lot of people will demand it. After the shady way the job was handled last time there will be pressure to do the right thing. That is of course if the job does open.

Not sure of his exact record. I know it is good but an overall record in the tidewater area is deceiving because he plays hampton, phoebus, etc every year. I will try to find out. I know he has coached D 1 athletes yearly.

He must have an affinity for this area or something. I don't blame him. The talent level is not as great here, obviously, but the discipline and work ethic is much better, I would think. The coach from Gretna made the move from a school with great athletes to Virginia High, so who knows, the same thing could happen here.

I know someone dying to get that job if it ever came available. He is a head coach in the tidewater area. Told me to keep an ear out on the position. He's a good one.

I would hate to think that the TCSB would just promote from within without even advertising positions...or maybe advertise a position and already have somebody "hired". But, you never know....I would hope that they would go through the proper channels and advertise the position and interview all possible candidates.

I would hate to think that the TCSB would just promote from within without even advertising positions...or maybe advertise a position and already have somebody "hired". But, you never know....I would hope that they would go through the proper channels and advertise the position and interview all possible candidates.

dont look for it to happen,TCSB will probably resolve this from someone within IF {and thats a BIG IF} they do fire Marrs. They are a tight bunch at GHS and i dont see them pushing Marrs out the door. I would be suprised if this is resolved to everyone satisfaction