Just to show you GC folks...

Lance

Just to be fair...so you GC folks won't think I just make this stuff up...

I was over on the Graham side at the Grundy game tonight...for one I just wanted to venture over to that side and check out the game for a few and take a few pics...just to switch it up a little.

Saw a few Grundy kids walking around the track, they really have no business on that side if you ask me...the only reason they went over there obviously is to cause problems....but, anyway...i see these kids running around shooting off their mouth and just being rude and disrespectful...I thought it was kinda sad to see as a Grundy fan.

One of the lug nuts comes over and asks me if i take pics for Graham...i say no...he says "good cause we are gonna whoop up on Graham tonight"....yeah.

Then I see two idiots trying to prove which one is faster running around doing 40 yard sprints or so and running through the Graham cheerleaders...pretty low class, kept thinking I'd love to see one of the cheerleaders trip one of the morons but it didn't happen...oh well maybe next time...it was very rude.

Then these group of about 3 idiots all wearing Grundy shirts of some sort go walking by and mumble something, i wasn't paying any attention to them so not sure what they said...but one of them looks back and i looked over...so here they come asking if I am taking pics for Graham...I say no...they then ask if I am with the paper...so I figure what the hell...and say yes....they are like can you take our pics, i say sure how about i put you on the front page...they say cool and i pretend to take a pic...and they seem all giddy about it...then the one kid starts talking a bunch of BS about Graham and how they suck and all this sort of thing so I say "so if you are so tuff why are you over here and not out on the field?"...kid gets all pissy and says something about his grades not being good enough...so i just laughed....said well there's always next year I guess...he's like all offended and says he's a SR...lol...so I said well ok then kid, there's always Food City...so he didn't like that and his friends laugh and they leave...I'm thinking...wow...this is the same sort of stuff that I hate to see at other schools going on at my home field....just sad to see that happen.

So...there you go GC people...as I said before...I just call it like i see it.

But was the game closer than the score? (oooooh!)

nah to be honest the game was actually worse than the score shows....congrats to you guys, looks like you finally got your blowout you have been wanting all year against the mighty John Battle...lol...and you probably took it easy on them at that.

The big girl panties are off again. If you have a problem with someway a person acts at a ball ball game then man up and tell them about how you feel. Bless your heart....

if it was my kid doing it i would...just saying what i saw going on...i was watching the game most of the time until these random idiots interrupted that...there was a county cop walking around at random times and they were nowhere to be seen when he was around...so they are at least half smart...man up...sounds like something a little redneck would would say out the truck window on a mean mug drive by...lmao.

The big girl panties are off again. If you have a problem with someway a person acts at a ball ball game then man up and tell them about how you feel. Bless your heart....

That's the thing we did man up when were down at GC, then they run and get their SO's...

Most of the kids that go and walk on the vistor side is not in high school. There are middle schoolers for the majority. I remember when my group 4 or 5 years go thought it was cool, but its very stupid.

Lance I saw you sitten beside the field house right when I left (it was during the 3rd quarter), did you get a little wet? haha I know I did.

yes,sad but true..i was on marions side and was very upset,i was walking up the hill after the game and saw sum very bad things going on..kids,trying to start fights..the cops were after someone with drugs..it was dark and to be honest i was ready to throw down at any point..i thought back to when i was in school,it was not this bad..just hate to feel that way in a place i use to feel so safe..

Most of the kids that go and walk on the vistor side is not in high school. There are middle schoolers for the majority. I remember when my group 4 or 5 years go thought it was cool, but its very stupid.

Lance I saw you sitten beside the field house right when I left (it was during the 3rd quarter), did you get a little wet? haha I know I did.

i got drenched before i came over there..where i was sitting it was actually dry due to the overhang on the field house...I was by myself so figured I would move around a little and watch from somewhere other than the usual place...lol...was cool to actually have my feet on the field there at the fieldhouse as the game was rolling bye...pretty interesting view from down there. Didn't want to risk getting the camera wet or i would have taken some more pics...i'll post up a few tonight when i get home.

nah to be honest the game was actually worse than the score shows....congrats to you guys, looks like you finally got your blowout you have been wanting all year against the mighty John Battle...lol...and you probably took it easy on them at that.

Actually I thought Battle was more impressive than Tazewell. That would make a great close game if the two could play each other.

To close to call, maybe if Tazewell drops GC they can pick up Battle... Should be a real donnybrook.

you guys should just play abingdon twice...only difference between the two schools as it stands is you guys actually win games lol.