Hurley Vs Pound

estep64

Should be interesting. BDD front-runner vs LPD cellar-dwellar. It will be a tight one IMO.
I think this is the rebels toughest game yet. I think it will go down to the wire. Pound plays in the LPD and that says enough about the Wildcats. They are at the bottom of the LPD but if they were in the BDD they would be one of frontrunners this year. I look for this to be a low scoring defensive struggle. Im gonna say Hurley 14-12

I think this is the rebels toughest game yet. I think it will go down to the wire. Pound plays in the LPD and that says enough about the Wildcats. They are at the bottom of the LPD but if they were in the BDD they would be one of frontrunners this year. I look for this to be a low scoring defensive struggle. Im gonna say Hurley 14-12

It is a must win game for Pound who has no hope of winning there district it they want a playoff spot.

Both teams like to keep the ball on the ground I THINK Pound will be a bit bigger up front than the Rebs and that may make the differance if this turns into a Power football game

My pick is Pound by 7

It is a must win game for Pound who has no hope of winning there district it they want a playoff spot.

Both teams like to keep the ball on the ground I THINK Pound will be a bit bigger up front than the Rebs and that may make the differance if this turns into a Power football game

My pick is Pound by 7

Hurley dont keep the ball on the ground as much as you may think. Id say A. Cooper is averaging around 100 yards through the air. Plus Waynick has 7 TD receptions this year I believe by himself alone.

Hurley dont keep the ball on the ground as much as you may think. Id say A. Cooper is averaging around 100 yards through the air. Plus Waynick has 7 TD receptions this year I believe by himself alone.

I stand corrected

i just hope Hurley can pull this one out, pound is always decent....i just dont know how good they are this year. but id say if they win this one, that will be momentum going into the BDD games, and will help them out alot.

Cooper averaging 41 yards passing.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/N5ZMp_csYEyDff0PM_jagg/hurley-rebels/football/stats.htm

This is how I see it, we have played East Ridge and Phelps far as size goes

if thats a factor then Hurley twont have much problems....Its all mental, if the game plan is there and the boys mental ability, the win will come.....Just take care of your body and eat right, and definitely get in the bed early...this is a big point game that we need.....eat, breath, football....let the rest go....its on , I believe the Rebels will come through on this one....these boys have surprised alot of people with their Rebel spirit...they wont give up for nothing...so look out Wildcats you are gonna have to work hard if you beat THESE Rebels because they want that BDD title bad...and they will do anything to get it...so dont be surprised....I say Hurley is pysched on maximum cylinders...20-26 Hurley favored on this one....go guys dont let size stand in your way...if you want it bad enough its there for the takin....

That cant be up to date, because Cooper has also thrown more than 1 interception. And it says Waynick has 5 Td receptions and as a team this only says Hurley has passed for 3, so that alone should let you know this is not accurate.

If Hurley doesn't blow Pound out, they don't really have a gripe if they end up missing the playoffs. Pound hasn't beaten anyone any better than Hurley has...and Hurley really doesn't have an impressive win IMO.

Neither does Powell Valley. PV has more impressive losses and excuses for every week.

That cant be up to date, because Cooper has also thrown more than 1 interception. And it says Waynick has 5 Td receptions and as a team this only says Hurley has passed for 3, so that alone should let you know this is not accurate.

Looks like (if you click on the names for the game breakdown) there's a game or two missing for some. Its what's been entered by the coaches/statistician.

If Hurley doesn't blow Pound out, they don't really have a gripe if they end up missing the playoffs. Pound hasn't beaten anyone any better than Hurley has...and Hurley really doesn't have an impressive win IMO.
The sad thing is that Hurley, Pound, Appalachia and Haysi could be sitting home because the cumberland district winner gets an automatic bid in the playoffs. Anyone of those teams would beat the Cumberland winner. St Paul Or tom walker will win the cumberland and hurley and appalachia has beat ST paul and Haysi bea tom walker.....The cumberland always throws a curve ball