Face the Facts

Falconman

Dont take this wrong i think the falcons are FALCON HORRIBLE! but im just agreeing on the nick name blo naders is cool and also a true statement

you don't have to respond to everything falconman brings up-do you? worry about your team if you have one!:mad:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't have to respond to everything falconman brings up-do you? worry about your team if you have one!:mad:

PH is my team....and do u have to post on the boards everyday about YOUR precious dirty bids aka FALCONS

I agree. It is frustrating for me knowing the talent we have and still lose. We are a year away from being really good again. With Hess on Friday we might have beat Carroll. I think we can win without him this week. I mean Grundy has not won a district game in 5 years. :eek:

No better team for Grundy to snap the streak.

I`m not sure that Abingdon would beat Grundy if they had Hess healthy. Without Hess not a chance fellas.

You can't tell these guys anything, they are in their own little world. As much as they talk about the "Blow Naders" it makes you want to think thats what they want to do. Im done with these guys.

You can't tell these guys anything, they are in their own little world. As much as they talk about the "Blow Naders" it makes you want to think thats what they want to do. Im done with these guys.

Yeah no doubt Nado, it is just jealousy. Their mouth waters thinking of how they wished they had a winning program like Richlands. I wouldn`t worry about what they say.

Yeah no doubt Nado, it is just jealousy. Their mouth waters thinking of how they wished they had a winning program like Richlands. I wouldn`t worry about what they say.

Who do you guys have this week?

.....LOL ! Yea I think your right, I believe he is sending one of those subliminal messages.....LOL

The fact is I watched V High play earlier this year and they run the same offense that PH does - the stinking spread. Once again, we lose running it and so did the cats this week. Who on here really likes the spread . . . I dont!:mad:

The Spread sucks.

as we all know i have ties to both marion and damascus this would be a very interesting match up..johnsons speed might be the difference..but then again pratt is a nice qb along with his many weapons..speed kills though and that johnson boy is quick..well,holston would win if briscoe called a crappy game like lastweek...but who cares..will never happen..i just will have to hope both get in the playoffs

i think injuries have been a big part of it. another thing is they are very young up front. they should be a lot better next year.

Next what? Next year!!!!!!!!!!! Thats all you say southbound! Next year, next year, next year!!!!!! I say shut up!!!!!

i think injuries have been a big part of it. another thing is they are very young up front. they should be a lot better next year.

Did the FALCON HORRIBLE only have all players healthy when they played PH and JB??? Thats the only time they played decent. I think they were healthy against all the teams they lost to except CC. I guess if they could keep the field from being slippery we could see how great their spread offense is!

Did the FALCON HORRIBLE only have all players healthy when they played PH and JB??? Thats the only time they played decent. I think they were healthy against all the teams they lost to except CC. I guess if they could keep the field from being slippery we could see how great their spread offense is!

good observations. i think the falcons were healthy during these games. the falcons are looking ahead to next year sure we would like to keep playing well but the future is next year. we have lost a lot of talent the last few years and will be ready for a good run next year.