Graham @ Richlands

mv91

Definitely comes down to coaching .... Graham doesn't have a chance with their coaching staff. Richlands 35 - Graham 0

Guys im a graham fan but just because they win 2 in a row doesn't mean richlands forgot how to play or will come unprepared. they wont be embarrased

RHS-48

GHS- 7

My assesment will be based on what I have witnessed from both teams. Graham has the size and ability to control the ball on offense and will need to do so to keep the ball away from Richlands' offense. Graham does not have the speed or athletes on defense to match up against Richlands' offense. If Graham attempts to cover RHS recievers with linebackers it will be a mismatch and will be exploited. And before those GMan faithful get redfaced about any of this let me explain that in the 2 games that have watched the kids have absolutely played to the highest level of their ability. They just have not matched up well against teams that have speed or the spread. Richlands will bring both to the table. IF Graham cannot pressure the QB I forsee a continous clock in the second half.

That is a good assessment in my opinion.

The only thing that I would add to that is, you also have to contain Cody and not just blindly rush him. He is a very good running QB and he can light you up if you don't contain him. You also have to watch out for Devon running the ball.

The Gmen will have to pick their poison on that night. You can't stop everything. The only way that the Gmen can keep it close is to keep the ball away Richlands.

If they have a bunch of 3 and outs......look out, it could be a very long night for Graham.

Speed kills, we know from when we use to have to play against Bradshaw and co......lol.

Graham has played a little better lately, and this game makes me just a "little" nervous.

the game will be a good one and i agree that grahams defense is gonna be the biggest factor.. richlands defense always shows up, one of the best around, and will be tough to score on.. if the graham defense doesnt show up it could be a rough night for the gmen but if they do, an upset could be brewing at ernie hicks tomorrow night

You keep saying Graham is a joke. You act like Abingdon isn't.

come on man. the one time the clown doesn't try to change the subject to how abingdon beat battle this year you have to bring up AHS? take one for the team, spare the rest of us, and ignore him.

come on man. the one time the clown doesn't try to change the subject to how abingdon beat battle this year you have to bring up AHS? take one for the team, spare the rest of us, and ignore him.

LMAO HAHAHA....You wont hear much about Abingdon after Friday, when VHS puts 50 on them.

This game will not be close. I really don't understand why people think it will. Graham will be humbled tonight 49-6! :eek:

It will be closer than the Richlands-Abingdon game but it will still be lopsided...