Marion at Tazewell

HurricaneWarning

Seems to me each and every week someone from Tazewell has to set out. Sounds to me like the coach needs to get a grip on his team. Marion wins this one by 30+. The Dawgs have already giving up for the year.

ur VERY wrong

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive that the players still want to play and win. I also belive that Wyatt has little interest in coaching these days. The loss to Graham did come down to coaching. Any coach that watches film would have recognized that the dogs cant stop the run. If you seal off the middle and attack the edges with the run you have a great chance to beat Tazewell. Run the fullback once in a while and then look for a middle screen.

Well I just received a text message saying that Cody Lockhart, and Dustin Dean are done for the year... Take it for what it is worth... I know Dean didn't play last week, something wrong with his shoulder is what is father said...

Congrats Dawgs. I went to the game and Marion looked like like they did not want to be on the field. They are usually fired up with emotion and I saw none of that all night. Coach Briscoe got outcoached once again. There were some horrible play calls from Marion. I think Tazewell knew we were going to run Bane up the middle 80% of the time. I do not look for Marion to win another game the rest of the season. Once again congrats Tazewell, you guys played good tonight.

Even if Marion does make the playoffs it isnt going to be pretty so I all I can say is get ready for B-Ball season. You are right its all about coaching the play calling is horrible and its been that way for a while now

Guest cj_vt

Coach Wyatt has more than just a little interest left in coaching and it showed tonight. There was no over analyzing by the coaches tonight. When you lose it is always the coaches or officials that get the blame. Coaches don't wrap up and takle, they don't block and neither does the officials but you have to blame someone. When a team loses it is so easy for people to turn on you quick. It is easy to say the coaches and team have lost their desire to play the game. Nights like tonight are great because all the doubters and football experts go to bed with a full stomach. I bet there are people up half the night eating their words. NEVER DOUBT THE DAWGS BABY.