even richlands fans miss this....

billyblue

Haha yeah I don't know what I am talking about. After Richlands defeated us my senoir year I went in Richlands locker room and talked with/ congratulated some of the players. He talked to me, said someone from the high school drives everyday to Richlands from Abingdon, and would be "mor then glad to bring me and send me home". I told him alright I'd talked about it with my mom, but realized that I shouldn't do it solely for football.

During your senior year and in season without a corresponding move. This confirms an earlier post coach mance was definitely making you feel good about yourself.

Haha yeah I don't know what I am talking about. After Richlands defeated us my senoir year I went in Richlands locker room and talked with/ congratulated some of the players. He talked to me, said someone from the high school drives everyday to Richlands from Abingdon, and would be "mor then glad to bring me and send me home". I told him alright I'd talked about it with my mom, but realized that I shouldn't do it solely for football.

Zach moved from Richlands to Abingdon (interrupted by a short stay at Lebanon) and played for the Falcons in 2006. I'm sure Mance knows Zach, and obviously was just trying to make an old Richlands boy feel appreciated and valued.

God only knows how far that 2006 team would have gone had Mance successfully "recruited" Zach......

Edited by parsons

Zach moved from Richlands to Abingdon (interrupted by a short stay at Lebanon) and played for the Falcons in 2006. I'm sure Mance knows Zach, and obviously was just trying to make an old Richlands boy feel appreciated and valued.

God only knows how far that 2006 team would have gone had Mance successfully "recruited" Zach......

lol....nominated!!!!!!!

Haha You know maybe you are right, to be honest. And I personally don't know the rules about moving during season. But all I know is what he told me, and I almost took it. I always told my friends from Richlands I should get a ring for not messing up their season :)

Nice response. That filled in a few blanks for me.

A "recruit" from Graham is doing a fine job of introducing himself to the Richlands crowd by by making several tackles tonight. The Bunker kid may be a good one.

skyler bunker is playing for richlands now?

skyler bunker is playing for richlands now?

you seem shocked that skyler is in Richlands. Guess he learned a little later than you boys about Graham football & Doug Marrs. Oh by the way Skyler started out in the Richlands Midget Football League before he moved to Graham, Hey Parsons he is not a Graham recruit ha ha!

I've heard that Mance walked across South Holston lake, stopping at each boat talking to the fishermen. He also took a couple of loaves of bread and a few fish, fed the entire town of Richlands. I'm sure during the off season he spends most of his time making the blind see and raising the dead. Apparently, there's been two of those guys walked the earth.......amazing!!

I've heard that Mance walked across South Holston lake, stopping at each boat talking to the fishermen. He also took a couple of loaves of bread and a few fish, fed the entire town of Richlands. I'm sure during the off season he spends most of his time making the blind see and raising the dead. Apparently, there's been two of those guys walked the earth.......amazing!!

......LMAO ! That's pretty good ! Yea, we're pretty thankful....lol

after starting this this thread and not being on for awhile i was surprised it was still going.... the pro richlands people wanna sing the praises of the rhs staff and the others want to push the "recruiting" point of view...give it a break... i started this thread simply to give the kids who have put on the blue and white some credit...that's what it's all about any way...too many of the ADULTS loose focus of that.....and that is what i meant when "even richlands fans miss this"

Edited by billyblue