Saturdays Headlines: Anticipation is Over

Falconman

Its 7:00 am, November 7th, another frost on a Saturday morning. Falconman rushes out to the paper box, headline: ANTICIPATION IS OVER: FALCONS GET IT DONE AGAIN. Falconman rushes inside, puts on some espresso coffee and slices a bagel, slaps on some cream cheese. Finally, it’s over, Falconman can enjoy the article:

Anticipation is over: Falcons get it Done

"After a hard fought game, on a cold night, the Abingdon Falcons close out their season by dominating the Marion Hurricanes. The Falcons, who have been riddled with injuries and sickness during this season, mustard enough strength to play their best game against their rival and adversary, the Hurricanes of Marion. The Falcons struggled early with the Canes, by going 3 and out on their first possession and gave some momentum to the Canes. However, after a long drive, the Hurricanes stalled out in their own territory by not converting on a 4th down. The Falcons never looked back after that, Abingdon showed how their version of the spread works, by scoring from the ground and air. After the game, one player compared the Falcons to a country song, “like the ole song, ‘I ain’t as good as I once was, but I’m as good once, as I ever was’; that was us tonight. Proud of my teammates and this feels good. We wanted it more!†Abingdon closes out the season with a convincing win, this is why hopes are high in Falcon land for next year!

Falconman puts down his paper and logs on to swva sports message board and the rest is history!!

I wonder if he lives in Marion? Maybe the State Hospital? Definately lives in his own little make believe world. Of course there is next year. More excusses next year...injuries, sickness, rain and slick fields, and they were not playing at home so their entrance didn't intimidate the other team.

Its 7:00 am, November 7th, another frost on a Saturday morning. Falconman rushes out to the paper box, headline: ANTICIPATION IS OVER: FALCONS GET IT DONE AGAIN. Falconman rushes inside, puts on some espresso coffee and slices a bagel, slaps on some cream cheese. Finally, it’s over, Falconman can enjoy the article:

Anticipation is over: Falcons get it Done

"After a hard fought game, on a cold night, the Abingdon Falcons close out their season by dominating the Marion Hurricanes. The Falcons, who have been riddled with injuries and sickness during this season, mustard enough strength to play their best game against their rival and adversary, the Hurricanes of Marion. The Falcons struggled early with the Canes, by going 3 and out on their first possession and gave some momentum to the Canes. However, after a long drive, the Hurricanes stalled out in their own territory by not converting on a 4th down. The Falcons never looked back after that, Abingdon showed how their version of the spread works, by scoring from the ground and air. After the game, one player compared the Falcons to a country song, “like the ole song, ‘I ain’t as good as I once was, but I’m as good once, as I ever was’; that was us tonight. Proud of my teammates and this feels good. We wanted it more!†Abingdon closes out the season with a convincing win, this is why hopes are high in Falcon land for next year!

Falconman puts down his paper and logs on to swva sports message board and the rest is history!!

Falconman writes in 3rd. person, he must be watching old reruns of "The Rock" on WWE. I did think it was kind of funny, and I suppose " I can smell what the Falconman is cookin" but you are still goofy.

Just think next season you may win 3 games just depends on which cupcakes you play.

what cupcakes? we have to play battle, ph, and va high. we were suppose to pick up pulaski county but they dropped us and we had to settle for burton. look as i have mentioned on here before i wish we would play blacksburg, christiansburg, or bluefield. there is nothing we can do about it at this point.

hey nads & balls what aa team do you guys play out of district? ha ha:cool:

that is why i am a clintwood or burton fan after our season. go ph tonight-i hope you pull the upset of the year:eek:

Oh, clintwood, burton, or eastern montgomery will shut them up. Trust me! Just like my falcons will shut up the Canes Tonight!! GO ABINGDON, GO FALCONS!!! I hope our guys do the Falcon Leap tonight even on the road!!!!!

Edited by Falconman

it's 12:20 am on sat..the stinch in town is off dead, rotten ,nasty bird residue..meanwhile back in abingdon falconman and southside run for their lives..the birds have turned on them since they now are fans of anybody else but their be-loved birds..i guess i'll go leap for joy..falcon AWFUL...GO BIG RED..we gotta clean up our house so we can welcome another victim in the first round of the playoffs..