• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick County 29

Martinsville 7

Final

So does that mean Graham is completely out no matter the outcome tomorrow or do they have to win to get into the playoffs?

So does that mean Graham is completely out no matter the outcome tomorrow or do they have to win to get into the playoffs?

Hard to say for sure but I believe if they win they will edge their way into the 6th spot.

I believe if they win, they are in. According to VHSLhelper's cheat sheet, they may get in with a loss depending on the outcome of tonight's games and the resulting bonus points. He does a great job with all that stuff, and I appreciate the work he puts into it.

I believe if they win, they are in. According to VHSLhelper's cheat sheet, they may get in with a loss depending on the outcome of tonight's games and the resulting bonus points. He does a great job with all that stuff, and I appreciate the work he puts into it.

I agree, great job vhslhelper, your new nickname is swvasportshelper lol because you help us out too!