Scoreboard

-oo-

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion will be the 3 and Tazewell will be the 4. That's the only ones that are set in stone as of right now.

I thought so, I know 5th and 6th ride heavily on what Graham does tomorrow. Will be interesting to see who ends up traveling to Marion and Tazewell next Friday. Has been an interesting season with the 6 teams making it now.

graham wins cs gets 2 ...graham loses they get 1....either way richlands gets 3....but I think your probably right , it won't matter....i think it will be decided tonight

Graham wins, Cave Spring gets 2 points...Graham loses, Cave gets 0 points.

Richlands gets 2 points regardless of who wins.

I've posted the possibilites in another thread...

Graham wins, Cave Spring gets 2 points...Graham loses, Cave gets 0 points.

Richlands gets 2 points regardless of who wins.

I've posted the possibilites in another thread...

Now I'm scatching my head??

So Richlands will gain two points regardless and CS could possibly gain 4. So don't that make it a tie at best and than Richlands takes it with number of wins????

Now I'm scatching my head??

So Richlands will gain two points regardless and CS could possibly gain 4. So don't that make it a tie at best and than Richlands takes it with number of wins????

If from what i am reading and figuring is correct no matter what happens tommarrow we in the CC Graham game we should be in good shape worse comes to worse it is a tie and we win the via record there was another game that comes into play though it was PH of ronake and someone can not remember how that one had to go for them to get 2 points.

If from what i am reading and figuring is correct no matter what happens tommarrow we in the CC Graham game we should be in good shape worse comes to worse it is a tie and we win the via record there was another game that comes into play though it was PH of ronake and someone can not remember how that one had to go for them to get 2 points.

Yes, Richlands will get 2 points regardless of the outcome of the Graham/Carroll Co. game and that 2 points is INCLUDED in the 271 points...that is the most points Richlands can total.

Cave Spring has 269 with two games pending in which they can earn 2 points in each game...a Graham victory and a Patrick Henry-Roanoke victory. If both teams lose, CS finishes with 269. If one team wins, CS and Richlands will finish at 271. If both teams win, CS outpoints Richlands, 273-271 and will be the #1 seed.