Scoreboard

-oo-

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cave Spring has played tougher opposition as a whole. Not taking anything away from Richlands but CS is playing D4 teams which will count for more for them. I won't say impossible for Richlands to be the #1 seed but I think CS will retain their position. I could be wrong though.

Cave Spring has played tougher opposition as a whole. Not taking anything away from Richlands but CS is playing D4 teams which will count for more for them. I won't say impossible for Richlands to be the #1 seed but I think CS will retain their position. I could be wrong though.
I think it will come down to bomus points. They are earned no matter who you play. I think.....

I think it will come down to bomus points. They are earned no matter who you play. I think.....

Yeah I'm not real sure how that works either. Of course real kudos go to anyone who truly understands how the VHSL points scale is calculated.

Final score:

Thomas Walker 51 St. Paul 41

Congrats TW on winning the Cumberland District...sounds like this was a fun game to watch...wish I was there....I am a TW alum...Gonna try to make the TW-Lee game next week

Correct...doesn't matter who wins tomorrow...

graham wins cs gets 2 ...graham loses they get 1....either way richlands gets 3....but I think your probably right , it won't matter....i think it will be decided tonight