What time does Tazewell/Graham

wvuraiders

Im pulling for the G-men in this one I can not bring myself to pull for the bulldogs haha.

G-Men 24-Bulldogs 21

LOL that's o.k. :)

I cannot bring myself to to pull for Richlands either even though I graduated from Richlands High. :rolleyes:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how to pick this game. Tazewell was consistent on one thing; being inconsistent. Graham is in the same boat. Graham, I think, can control the line of scrimmage so I'll take Graham. 18-14

P.S. I might change my mind by game time. I figure I would do this in honor of who is playing with both of them being inconsistent.:D

Will Taze have any of those injured players back for this game? (Like Lockhart).

Lockhart quit!

You never know which Tazewell team is going to show up! With that said, in the past two season Tazewell has only lost two game at home, and both of them being against Richlands... I think Tazewell pulls this one off in a close one!

Lockhart quit!

You never know which Tazewell team is going to show up! With that said, in the past two season Tazewell has only lost two game at home, and both of them being against Richlands... I think Tazewell pulls this one off in a close one!

WOW he quit how bad was that injury

Guest old_school
I have heard that he had a spine injury and the doctor said his football days were over. Has anybody else heard this? In addition, I heard he was going to come to Richlands for his senior year???????

He has a spine injury and playing football is a dangerous move, so no more football for him. Hopefully he can still play baseball but for now his football days are done.

He has a spine injury and playing football is a dangerous move, so no more football for him. Hopefully he can still play baseball but for now his football days are done.

Hate to hear that i really do I had no idea you hate to see something like that happen to anyone. I am very surprised had not heard anything about this before today anyone know what game it happend it or anything like that.

I really hate to hear that about Cody ! He was a heck of a football player and was well respected ! Hope he gets better and is able to compete in baseball later on. It's a shame to have that kind of injury at his age.

Hats off to ya Cody, hope everything turns out ok for ya !!

I have heard that it is degenerative disk disease that shortened his football career. Cody was an excellent QB for the Dawgs and praying that this will not interfere with him playing baseball.

Life has many choices---eternity two