Richlands vs Marion

Nadoball

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably. Don't know much about him.

I expect to see him play against them atleast for a series or 2 just from watching practice and seeing him against grundy the kid is going to be a force on our D maybe a team leader when it is all said and done.

I expect to see him play against them atleast for a series or 2 just from watching practice and seeing him against grundy the kid is going to be a force on our D maybe a team leader when it is all said and done.

What grade is the kid in?

Seeing the gmen and some school from wv is being represented on your team this year, I was wondering if Grundy or Carol County was sending you guys one also? :mad:

Seeing the gmen and some school from wv is being represented on your team this year, I was wondering if Grundy or Carol County was sending you guys one also? :mad:

Don't forget the great states of Nevada, Georgia, and Maine...

Don't forget the great states of Nevada, Georgia, and Maine...

Do the coaches actually get out and visit with the kids? Do you guys take Verbals? How many do you guys have locked up for next year? Are they 5 star or 4 star players? Let us know :confused:

Do the coaches actually get out and visit with the kids? Do you guys take Verbals? How many do you guys have locked up for next year? Are they 5 star or 4 star players? Let us know :confused:

That's confidential information and only released on a "need to know basis" and you don't need to know. You'll find out on NSD. HAHA!!!!!!! You guys crack me up........

Oh, I would expect him to alot more than a series or two. Play him at linebacker and not risk injuring Devon. I say he play the majority of the snaps on D rather than Devon.

just as i said the bs had faded,it gets stirred up again..i love all these ppl who have been here for yrs and are just now showing their expert opinion..did it take you that long to type a post..marion is the underdog..but sometimes underdogs pull it out..if we knew the blues would win why bother..

if you have been around marion football for the last 10 years,then you would know what i'm talking about

if you have been around marion football for the last 10 years,then you would know what i'm talking about

Can Marion fans name the Richlands grad that used to be the Marion head FB coach? (Been longer than 10 years.)

Yea we got a planes at the airport here in claypool hill also got one in Johnson city they have Big Rs on the sides of them painted blue first class planes kinda like air force one you should come up here and ask to take a look at the one in claypool hill it is the big one with the Richlands flag flying infront of it.