Richlands vs Marion

Nadoball

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In State Transfers cannot play a sport, they have to sit out for a semester.... I hope he does play...Richlands would have to forfeit, he's inelligible.

5. Transfer Rule - You must sit out of VHSL activities for 365 calendar days following a transfer to the school unless the transfer corresponded with a family move into the school attendance zone. Eighth and ninth graders are automatically eligible wherever they enroll at the beginning of the year. (Please check with your principal or athletic/activities director for exceptions.)

5. Transfer Rule - You must sit out of VHSL activities for 365 calendar days following a transfer to the school unless the transfer corresponded with a family move into the school attendance zone. Eighth and ninth graders are automatically eligible wherever they enroll at the beginning of the year. (Please check with your principal or athletic/activities director for exceptions.)

You tell'em big D

I have to say, if this is a game at all the football season for richlands is over next week.We have to play well in both halfs.

A guy at work today said he heard one of the johnson boys had a bad injury. Sure hope this is a rumor and only a rumor.

Yea we got a planes at the airport here in claypool hill also got one in Johnson city they have Big Rs on the sides of them painted blue first class planes kinda like air force one you should come up here and ask to take a look at the one in claypool hill it is the big one with the Richlands flag flying infront of it.

Don't forget about the tricked out Bentley. They have to get from the airport to the visitors lodge at Hidden Valley. I just wish we could find some place closer than the Greenbrier for their meals. It's tough to get them flown in and maintain the correct temperature. I seem to recall an instance in which the steamed veggies actually lost 1.23789 degrees. Totally unacceptable!

i was around 13 then

Dang you are an old fart Vols haha. Which game you going to this weekend . . . wait let me guess, Holston because you know the candy canes will get spanked! haha:D But at least your canes play with a non-recruited roster! lol:eek:

Dang you are an old fart Vols haha. Which game you going to this weekend . . . wait let me guess, Holston because you know the candy canes will get spanked! haha:D But at least your canes play with a non-recruited roster! lol:eek:

You should really be on comedy central!! If you want we can arrange that Richlands jet to come pick you up so you can attend the game.

You should really be on comedy central!! If you want we can arrange that Richlands jet to come pick you up so you can attend the game.

He seems like a good guy i will call the limo we use to go get the kids around the area to pick him up that way he never has to drive to the airport.

He seems like a good guy i will call the limo we use to go get the kids around the area to pick him up that way he never has to drive to the airport.

I think the kids go to richlands just so they can be around all this witty humor.

Could be we try to have fun down here after all it is a game right?

I can dig it, just figured I'd throw that in there haha. I'll be down there this Friday to watch the game and will cheer on the winner at the next level. I see the blues winning but not by a whole lot. 24-21 Richlands.

I can dig it, just figured I'd throw that in there haha. I'll be down there this Friday to watch the game and will cheer on the winner at the next level. I see the blues winning but not by a whole lot. 24-21 Richlands.

Yea same here i think this one could be a great game one of those that is within a point or two either way.

I sure hope it is a close game but I still have my doubts. If Marion gets burned on the big plays it will be a long night.

haha do not feel bad if Richlands does not get the big play it might be a long night for the blues haha.

Either way I`m ready for a good Friday night showdown at Ernie Hicks. Best of luck to both teams and hopefully both teams can get by with no injuries.

Exactly both teams have had a great season. If Richlands was to lose Friday I would be at Cave Spring next week with the marion group cheering on the canes.