Tough loss for Richlands tonight, but........

CPF

You are pissing a lot of people off being a smart ass trying to crack jokes about them losing in the region finals after 5 straight years. But you boys in T-Town didn't make it past the first round

so........? your point is

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are pissing a lot of people off being a smart ass trying to crack jokes about them losing in the region finals after 5 straight years. But you boys in T-Town didn't make it past the first round

someone got their feelings hurt. :(

& just throwing this out there..

there was an article last week in the BDT about Cody Parnell transferring to Richlands from tazewell. here's a couple quotes from it.

“I was just wanting to move to a better team, I wanted to make it further,†Parnell said. “I just decided to move a little bit before the region championship last year.

“I like to win a game and keep on moving and take it one game at a time,†Parnell said. “I’m glad to be in the playoffs deeper than I was last year."

anyone see the funny in that? haha

Well if I am pissing a lot of people off then get over it!

someone got their feelings hurt. :(

& just throwing this out there..

there was an article last week in the BDT about Cody Parnell transferring to Richlands from tazewell. here's a couple quotes from it.

“I was just wanting to move to a better team, I wanted to make it further,†Parnell said. “I just decided to move a little bit before the region championship last year.

“I like to win a game and keep on moving and take it one game at a time,†Parnell said. “I’m glad to be in the playoffs deeper than I was last year."

anyone see the funny in that? haha

im guess he didnt go to a better team cuz they lost in regional championship just like Tazewell last year

im guess he didnt go to a better team cuz they lost in regional championship just like Tazewell last year

Sure he did. Because the team he previously played for lost a week earlier. That means he played on a better team.

ya but he said he went so he could go further than he has...and he didnt

I've talked to Parnell, he seems pretty happy with his decision, to me. Let the boy be, he made a bold decision to make a change in his life, let him live it out. I'm sure there have been other benefits to his transfer that you guys don't realize.

im not all anti-richlands but i do disagree with recruiting... and had richlands not recruited the johnson kids i personally dont think they could've won the region this year.. but i knew as soon they played someone with a good secondary and a good pair of DE's that it would be over for em, since all they ever run is the bubble screen and the sweep and im not sayin thats crappy or cheap game strategy cuz obviously it works, or it did against everyone except cave springs and GC. the blues defense is outstanding though and account for more of the teams success than the offense, at least thats my personal opinion

im not all anti-richlands but i do disagree with recruiting... and had richlands not recruited the johnson kids i personally dont think they could've won the region this year.. but i knew as soon they played someone with a good secondary and a good pair of DE's that it would be over for em, since all they ever run is the bubble screen and the sweep and im not sayin thats crappy or cheap game strategy cuz obviously it works, or it did against everyone except cave springs and GC. the blues defense is outstanding though and account for more of the teams success than the offense, at least thats my personal opinion

:rolleyes:

even with them "recruiting" the johnson kid's they still didn't win the region...so what does it matter?

I've talked to Parnell, he seems pretty happy with his decision, to me. Let the boy be, he made a bold decision to make a change in his life, let him live it out. I'm sure there have been other benefits to his transfer that you guys don't realize.

not taking anything away from him...i like parnell alot myself...just thought it was funny

Are we still beating this dead horse??!!!

They didn't win the region.

Actually Richlands did pretty good moving the ball against the Cave Spring Secondary. The problem was the defense couldn't stop Cave on 3rd Down. Cave Spring made a play when they had to on offense. You must have not saw the game. Plus as stated above they did not win the Region.