ALL SWD Team

Lance

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Haha im pretty sure i didnt!!! "

Hey Zach, I don't know about any record..........but you are a heck of a player !

Thanks man, Yea im pretty sure I didn't break a record either haha.

I am not taking anything from Corner, but how does he get first team defensive back, when he played outside linebacker.
i want a recount!!! how does tyler crouse not make 1st team QB,LB, & Holder??

he definitely deserved it!

no no he didn't. For one he didn't start playing QB till mid season. Two he had hardly any tackles. And three you dont make it for a holder.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

no no he didn't. For one he didn't start playing QB till mid season. Two he had hardly any tackles. And three you dont make it for a holder.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

it's called sarcasm alex. you better go back to english class and learn about it before you worry about enrolling in a D1 school.

Man i wanna be just like you

i would wanna be like a decent football player if i was you to...lol...2 bad daddy want be able 2 vote you as a all pro when you make it 2 the NFL....haha....yes alex this is sarcasm!

Man i wanna be just like you

would wanna be like a decent football player if i was you to...lol...2 bad daddy want be able 2 vote you as a all pro when you make it 2 the NFL....haha....yes alex this is sarcasm!

would wanna be like a decent football player if i was you to...lol...2 bad daddy want be able 2 vote you as a all pro when you make it 2 the NFL....haha....yes alex this is sarcasm!

dont you guys have better things to do like wish you were getting looked at by Divison 1 schools

dont you guys have better things to do like wish you were getting looked at by Divison 1 schools

Well.......I see the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree.

Eugene, you don't have to get on here talking crap. I was just saying if Corner was going to get voted for a position, it should have been for linebacker, considering the fact that he played outside linebacker. Plus, I do not know why you are talking crap to me, when I had more than likely had more tackles this year than you had last year.

when u go D1 then mayb well show u respect...maybe

man you guys are ridiculous. all you guys do is get on here and complain and bitc* about who should have been on here. you just cant except the fact players from Graham are getting looked at by Division 1 while you guys are getting nothing.

Torren Byrd is getting looked at by Marshall and JMU

Darius Carper is getting looked at by Liberty and Marshall

David Marrs is getting looked at by Tech and JMU

Eugene, you don't have to get on here talking crap. I was just saying if Corner was going to get voted for a position, it should have been for linebacker, considering the fact that he played outside linebacker. Plus, I do not know why you are talking crap to me, when I had more than likely had more tackles this year than you had last year.

first off pal, you shouldn't have cussed me in a "private message" on here a month or so ago, when if you wanted to say it that bad you coulda told me out in town.

second, corner make first team all-region DB last year. what position did he play then? what position did you play then?

third, if you did have more tackles than me, then hooray for you. it couldn't have been more than a few. and you should have had plenty more than me anyway, considering you were the old inside linebacker. last year it was me and rhudy, and he ended up with over 100 & i had somewhere around 80. so being the only one, you definitely should've had more than me. since you brought up last year, and you're calling me out..with you "having more tackles than me" and everything are you upset that i made 2nd team last year? and you only made honorable mention this year? haha it's not a big deal buddy..i could honestly care less haha

it seems like to me you're upset that corner and you both played LB, and he ended up first team, and you ended up getting mentioned.

Edited by EH31

man you guys are ridiculous. all you guys do is get on here and complain and bitc* about who should have been on here. you just cant except the fact players from Graham are getting looked at by Division 1 while you guys are getting nothing.

what would david marrs play at tech?

With all these division 1 players you would think that Graham could have produced a record better than 14-20 the last 3 years.

With all these division 1 players you would think that Graham could have produced a record better than 14-20 the last 3 years.

but...hey...they had a lot of 1st Team All SWD's...that counts for something....i think...maybe? ok so no.

first off pal, you shouldn't have cussed me in a "private message" on here a month or so ago, when if you wanted to say it that bad you coulda told me out in town.

second, corner make first team all-region DB last year. what position did he play then? what position did you play then?

third, if you did have more tackles than me, then hooray for you. it couldn't have been more than a few. and you should have had plenty more than me anyway, considering you were the old inside linebacker. last year it was me and rhudy, and he ended up with over 100 & i had somewhere around 80. so being the only one, you definitely should've had more than me. since you brought up last year, and you're calling me out..with you "having more tackles than me" and everything are you upset that i made 2nd team last year? and you only made honorable mention this year? haha it's not a big deal buddy..i could honestly care less haha

it seems like to me you're upset that corner and you both played LB, and he ended up first team, and you ended up getting mentioned.

Gene had 78 last year before playoffs you had 76 playoffs so that means he had more. No mention a varsity player for 4 years. This is why we didnt go any where this year you care more about personal things then team things so go home and cry all you want whats done is done. I would trade every award away for a better season.