Bluefield vs graham

GrahamPG44

graham beats bluefield 83-81 in overtime! insane finish graham up two with 8 seconds left in regulation and Ponder came down and had a beautiful shot for the tie at the buzzer! david marrs had to have had abou 6 threes in the last 2 mins of regulation and overtime! ponder barely missed a three for the win at the buzzer in overtime! best game ive seen in a long time!

Big win for us!! Confidence booster after getting killed over in Princeton. Craig is a BEAST with the ball. He's the best player around right now but he needs some help. Oh'yeah, I forgot you gotta play with what the parents send you!!!

Big win for us!! Confidence booster after getting killed over in Princeton. Craig is a BEAST with the ball. He's the best player around right now but he needs some help. Oh'yeah, I forgot you gotta play with what the parents send you!!!

haha yeah Craig is a beast if im not mistaken he had 38 last year against us?

Props to David Marrs, he didnt hit a 3 until 30 seconds left in the 4th quarter and was money from then on out.

Craig Ponder......I can't say one thing about your play tonight, you amaze me with every shot you take, keep it up!!!

Remember a couple of years ago people were calling for Carlock's head what's changed?

The players!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you have 'em, and sometimes you don't. These young men have bought into the TEAM concept. A few years ago, it was all about ME concept.

Graham this year is a senior dominated team. They have great chemistry and have accepted their roles on the team. Coach Carlock has become a very good coach the players truly respect and play hard for.

Carlock has become a great coach! everyone on our entire team respects him and he respects all of us. he has a great assistant in tony palmer and our team is like a big family! Anybody on that team would do anything for each other and i think this year the players will learn alot more than just basketball out there!

I have noticed that Graham seems to have a lot of heart and they hustle the whole game. If they could improve on their free throws, & cut down on missing some easy shots they will be even tougher to beat. Carlock seems to really have them playing as a team this year.

I have noticed that Graham seems to have a lot of heart and they hustle the whole game. If they could improve on their free throws, & cut down on missing some easy shots they will be even tougher to beat. Carlock seems to really have them playing as a team this year.

I saw the game in Princeton & I saw the game last night. All I can say is hats off to the G-Men! You guys played with heart last night and you should be proud of yourselves. Just work on those free throws. LOL!! The Marrs kid was on a roll with the 3 straight 3's. That was a fun game to watch & I hope it was as fun to all that played.

i graduated in 07 and played for coach carlock and i have always thought he was a good coach, and my senior we had alot of talent but nobody would buy into what coach was trying to teach us...im glad the guys are finally listening to what he is saying, i wish some guys would have listened when i played

Let's not get too excited...it's one win over a pretty good team. I'm sure when Regional playoffs come around and they get out of the weak SWD, they will get hammered. But it's hard to compete with schools that have triple the enrollment. Graham, I think would compete very well with schools their own size at the regional and state level....Graham needs to drop to single A and let these kids experience the success that they deserve.