Falcons whip G-boys

southbound

As I called on here a few days ago the Falcons completely dominated the g-men. This game was never really close. Good Job Guys! If we could have just split with the blues the district would be ours. Keep up the good work Falcons! :cool:

As I called on here a few days ago the Falcons completely dominated the g-men. This game was never really close. Good Job Guys! If we could have just split with the blues the district would be ours. Keep up the good work Falcons! :cool:

wow. i'm shocked that abingdon won this game.:eek:

Abingdon is good. How did Richlands manage to beat then? They have size and can shoot the ball well. Anyway was that g-boys comment necessary? Oh and you still have to play us again.

In listening to both games Abingdon played against Richlands and Graham, I think Richlands speed made the difference in their wins over Abingdon. The G-Men didn't appear to be that quick. Also, Abingdon played and outstanding game tonight. They were playing well on both ends of the court. Not sure which Hess it was, but he had several steals for the Falcons, couple that with the fact that Marrs seemed out of sync tonight. Graham lost their composure after falling behind several points, turned the ball over alot and couldn't regroup.

Life has many choices---eternity two

graham got flat out played tonight and the reason we dont look in sync is because the pg that has started most of the season is out and we need to find out how to play without him. Abingdon came out and played great they overall and in every aspect just beat graham tonight congrats to them but the gmen will rebound and get back to the gym. thats all we can do!

graham got flat out played tonight and the reason we dont look in sync is because the pg that has started most of the season is out and we need to find out how to play without him. Abingdon came out and played great they overall and in every aspect just beat graham tonight congrats to them but the gmen will rebound and get back to the gym. thats all we can do!

are u the point guard thats out?

are u the point guard thats out?

haha no im not im the one that playes about 8 mins a game behind the second string so i guess that would make me 3rd string lol i would rather win than play because i want my team to suceed thats why i want our first guy back cause he gives our team the best chance.

what do u mean exactly

He means that GrahamPG44 = pimpdawg... Which I pointed out in an earlier thread that = ccsports9.

We know you are about 5 people on this board...

It doesn't matter what account you post from, as long as it's from the same computer then Moderators (i.e. Lance) can see where you are. Each computer is tagged with a number and if that number shows up more than once usually, then it's most always a case of fake accounts.

He means that GrahamPG44 = pimpdawg... Which I pointed out in an earlier thread that = ccsports9.

It doesn't matter what account you post from, as long as it's from the same computer then Moderators (i.e. Lance) can see where you are. Each computer is tagged with a number and if that number shows up more than once usually, then it's most always a case of fake accounts.

Not correct.

The IP address of 69.59.50.25 is a Tazewell Co. Schools IP address...there are a bunch that use this IP and have registered from it and I know for a fact they all are not the same person...

Not correct.

The IP address of 69.59.50.25 is a Tazewell Co. Schools IP address...there are a bunch that use this IP and have registered from it and I know for a fact they all are not the same person...

Oops, you're right.

I just glanced at Lance's post and thought he meant that there were posters with multiple screennames, and I figured that I'd give credit to GrahamPG44 for another one. :D

So the equation looks like this now: GrahamPG44 = ccsports9 =/= pimpdawg

no actually im not lol im idk who else posted from the same computer as me but i i only have two names not five. one i use for real and one to mess around on=ccsports9

Oops, you're right.

I just glanced at Lance's post and thought he meant that there were posters with multiple screennames, and I figured that I'd give credit to GrahamPG44 for another one. :D

So the equation looks like this now: GrahamPG44 = ccsports9 =/= pimpdawg

im only grahampg44 and ccsports9 haha thats all

Graham's starting point guard Cole Sarver being out made a huge difference. He may not score 20 pts a game but he stays calm and keep the other calm. Different game with him back.