Grundy@Richlands?

swvasport_7

It suppose to take place tomorrow (Saturday) night. But I seen where Richlands had cancel there game tonight, there has been no snow in Buchanan County today, they gave it out for last night but it missed.

Just checkin to see if it is still on for now.

Still on but they won't make a decision until tomorrow. We don't have any snow/ice either but they're still calling for 1-3 inches tonight and 1 tomorrow.

We've got plenty in Bluefield...want some????

i doubt tazewell county has school monday thru at least wednesday just on the amount of snow bluefield got.

I bet they go late schedule and for those that can't get there due to limited bus routes, it won't count against them....

I bet they go late schedule and for those that can't get there due to limited bus routes, it won't count against them....

I would agree with that. Since the decision makers live in Richlands, that is the more likely choice.

I just heard that there thinking about canceling because there giving out snow tonight? If so I find that a little duam, they have gave out snow the past two nights in Grundy and we haven't seen the first drop of it.

gosh i hope everyone has a safe trip home, as we were coming across shorts gap right at the peak of the mtn. a truck infront of us hit the cliff and came air borne and hit the guard rail..got out and helped...was a really bad accident, everyone please have a safe trip!

gosh i hope everyone has a safe trip home, as we were coming across shorts gap right at the peak of the mtn. a truck infront of us hit the cliff and came air borne and hit the guard rail..got out and helped...was a really bad accident, everyone please have a safe trip!

I seen it coming back from the game, hope they was alright and I hope everybody made it back alright.