G-Men/Wave?

swvasport_7

Grundy and Graham was suppose to have games tonight (jv girls and varsity girls at Graham and jv boys and varsity boys at Grundy)

Are they still having it?

Our coach said that there still trying to play this game as of right now i will update you again for sure as soon as i know.

I don't think anyone expected Graham to lose a district game this week. Now that they have they should play the makeup game against Richlands.

grahams coach was told that the season ended saturday and there was a vote already taken to secure graham only needed on win this week to become district champs. there should be no reason why graham should play cc or richlands reguardless if there was already a vote.

The thing about a vote is nobody wants to push the tournament back so of course they're going to vote to end the season on time. Doesn't change the fact that Graham will be SWD Champions despite having two unplayed district games, which if they were played, could result in a different outcome. I'm not trying to take anything away from Graham. I just hate to see things decided by a vote. But oh well, everyone is back to 0-0 now.

but does that not mean that two schools also have at least one district game that they will not play. jsut seems that some do not want to see graham actually win a district title no matter what. it was decided by those who have the power to make thiis decison not graham. i would think if you ask the kids they would want to play and redem themselves.

The thing about a vote is nobody wants to push the tournament back so of course they're going to vote to end the season on time. Doesn't change the fact that Graham will be SWD Champions despite having two unplayed district games, which if they were played, could result in a different outcome. I'm not trying to take anything away from Graham. I just hate to see things decided by a vote. But oh well, everyone is back to 0-0 now.

Richlands voted to end the season also. just saying

Richlands voted to end the season also. just saying

Better check your sources on your voting tallies there. I believe their were two votes against ending the season with Richlands being one of them. This could be a never ending debate. No one expected Grundy to beat Graham but no one expected Tazewell to beat Richlands either. Getting home court advantage and a first game by for the first place seed def has its perks. I can see why Graham wouldn't want to play and yet I can see why Richlands would want to play. In one game Richlands can go from third seed to tied for first thats a big jump. I say get the two coaches together and let them deicide or better yet let the boys vote on it.

Better check your sources on your voting tallies there. I believe their were two votes against ending the season with Richlands being one of them. This could be a never ending debate. No one expected Grundy to beat Graham but no one expected Tazewell to beat Richlands either. Getting home court advantage and a first game by for the first place seed def has its perks. I can see why Graham wouldn't want to play and yet I can see why Richlands would want to play. In one game Richlands can go from third seed to tied for first thats a big jump. I say get the two coaches together and let them deicide or better yet let the boys vote on it.

i have my sources straight lol marion and abingdon voted for the extension and everybody else voted against it lol

What are the chances graham and richlands do play this last game out though?

Probably zero because the only outcome that would settle it in a timely manner is for Graham to win. If Richlands were to win you would have three teams with three losses and Graham would still have one game left to play (Carroll.) Definitely would'nt be enough time to settle it then. Plus if it snows tomorrow they won't be able to play anyway.

i have my sources straight lol marion and abingdon voted for the extension and everybody else voted against it lol

If that's the case then sorry, my bad. I was told by what I thought was a pretty reliable source otherwise. BigD is right. We will be lucky to even be able to play tournament games this week let alone makeup games. So sick of snow.

If that's the case then sorry, my bad. I was told by what I thought was a pretty reliable source otherwise. BigD is right. We will be lucky to even be able to play tournament games this week let alone makeup games. So sick of snow.

agreed snow makes this whole situation sucks!

And what's ironic about this is, Marion and Abingdon are only two of three teams in the SWD who played all 12 district games (Grundy being the third). Graham and Carroll Co. still had two games to play and Richlands and Tazewell each had one left.