Marion/Grundy tourny game?

swvasport_7

It was schedule for tuesday night but it was cancel due to snow, they moved it to tonight but Buchanan County schools was closed yet again (another inch of snow came last night) so is it still on or did they move it up another day?

If I had to bet I would say it will be cancelled again. It snowed 2" plus here in Marion last night and Smyth County schools are closed once again as well.

Did the girls play last night?? There's probably about a foot of snow at my house in Bluefield, still on the ground...about 4 inches fell last night....this is the craziest winter I can remember in about 20 years...

Did the girls play last night?? There's probably about a foot of snow at my house in Bluefield, still on the ground...about 4 inches fell last night....this is the craziest winter I can remember in about 20 years...

No they did not play last night either. I believe it has been rescheduled for tomorrow. With this weather, who knows?

Yea I know it snowed, but Tazewell traveled to Abingdon and Carroll traveled to Richlands....

And these tournament games have to be done by Saturday according to the BDT...I just think that is what has happened through this season they have called off some games that they could've played....

And if the game was scheduled in Marion, the hold up would be Grundy. No one wants to travel all the way to Grundy in these conditions.

Wrong. County teams played last night in Council. I am sure 81 and 460 are cleared better than the road to Council. If that was the problem, why did they ask to move it to Bluefield and play? If you can get to Bluefield, you can get to Grundy. The roads are clear here.

where the rfs that bad or what cuz i havent seen a coach ejected in awhile?

When a coach goes out on the floor to the top of the key and confronts an official during play, he deserves what he got. Does not matter if the refs were bad or good, you have to talk to them at the proper time, not when action is still in play.